Ohm Force now has a free version of Symptohm:Melohman

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
kgdrum
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Ohm Force now has a free version of Symptohm:Melohman

Post by kgdrum »

Ohm Force now has a free version of Symptohm:Melohman http://www.ohmforce.com/UseFreeSoftware ... Id=1274001
I love their plugs,this is how they explain the free version:
This 'Performer Edition' is a simplified version of our Symptohm:Melohman powersynth, especially made for live use - but being also handy at the studio. The core of the synth, its oscillators and all the filters are there: it's the same audio engine of the 'normal' version. The only difference is that they're all already programmed/fixed for each one of the (up to 1200!) patches from Symptohm's sound library, the result being a simple and straight forward interface.

this is a great developer and they make very cool products,enjoy!

KG
2012 Mac Pro 3.46GHz 12 core 96 gig,Mojave, DP11.01,Logic 10.51, RME UCX,Great River ME-1NV,a few microphones,UAD2, Komplete 12U,U-he,Omni & way too many VI's,Synths & FX galore!, Mimic Pro w/ SD3,Focal Twin 6 monitors, Shunyata...........
KEVORKIAN

Re: Ohm Force now has a free version of Symptohm:Melohman

Post by KEVORKIAN »

kgdrum wrote:Ohm Force now has a free version of Symptohm:Melohman http://www.ohmforce.com/UseFreeSoftware ... Id=1274001
I love their plugs,this is how they explain the free version:
This 'Performer Edition' is a simplified version of our Symptohm:Melohman powersynth, especially made for live use - but being also handy at the studio. The core of the synth, its oscillators and all the filters are there: it's the same audio engine of the 'normal' version. The only difference is that they're all already programmed/fixed for each one of the (up to 1200!) patches from Symptohm's sound library, the result being a simple and straight forward interface.

this is a great developer and they make very cool products,enjoy!

KG
Awesome! Thanks for the heads up! I almost bought the full version a few weeks ago.
dp7.2 || os 10.6.7 || 2x2.8 (eight core) intel mac pro, 16gb ram || metric halo uln-8 || motu traveler || euphonix mc control || waves mercury || abbey road bundle || mh channelstrip || toontrack sd 2.0, ez drummer, drumtracker || addictive drums || drumcore 3 || ni komplete 5 || reason || bidule || altiverb 6 || omnisphere, stylus RMX || melodyne 3.2 || stillwell || soundtoys || nomad factory|| psp || mpressor || dsm ||
wurliuchi
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Post by wurliuchi »

Killer! Thanks!
DP 6.03 • MacPro 2x3 Ghz Dual-Core Intel Xeon • 9 GB RAM • 10.5.7 • Prayers
kgdrum

Post by kgdrum »

enjoy!
they make some amazing plugs
2012 Mac Pro 3.46GHz 12 core 96 gig,Mojave, DP11.01,Logic 10.51, RME UCX,Great River ME-1NV,a few microphones,UAD2, Komplete 12U,U-he,Omni & way too many VI's,Synths & FX galore!, Mimic Pro w/ SD3,Focal Twin 6 monitors, Shunyata...........