AmpGUI DP Themes (now at AMPGUIMODS.NET)

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
Radiogal
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: AmpGUI DP Themes (now at AMPGUIMODS.NET)

Post by Radiogal »

Yeah :) :mrgreen:
Same codes?
MAC PRO 6 Core 3.33 GHz, 16 GB RAM, OSX 10.8.5, DP 9 MAC and WIN (64bit/Jbridge) AMPGUI Mellow, Logic 10, Wavelab 8 MOTU 24I/O (x2), MOTU 2408 MK3 (2x), WAVES Mercury 9, SSL, UAD2Quad, McDSP, Sound Toys, Sonnox, Sonalksis, NomadFactory, T-Racks, P&M, LexPCM, AbbeyRoad, DSM, VCC, VTM, FGX, Melda, EWQL SymphOrch/Piano Gold. Mixingdesk: AMEK Big 44, TK BC-1MK2, SSLcomp clones, GAPPre73, PCM91, TC, FMR. Monitors: Genelec 1031, ADAM A7, >40 mics http://www.ragdollproduction.com
amplidood

Post by amplidood »

Yes ;)
labman
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Post by labman »

amplidood wrote:MellowEB v4 is up. New Pre/Post indicator and other tweaks.

r

Thank you! Color me excited!!!
AMPGUI themes - Andy rocks!, 3 macs, MacPro 768GB ram, 16core OS11.7.10, DP11.31, all Waves, all SLATE, PSP, IK multimedia & Audioease plugs, all PAlliance, Softube, tons of NI VI's all air Spitfire, all Audiobro, all Berlin, EW PLAY, LLizard, MachFive3, Kontakt5, Omnisphere, RMX, LASS, all Soundtoys, Lexicon AU's, melodyne and others I know am forgetting, cause I'm old...Also mucho outboard rigs, MTPs, DTP, antelope WC, and 4 control surfaces with Raven.
Shooshie

Post by Shooshie »

Thanks a bunch, Andy!

My code works for this, and I've got all the other codes, but I seem to be missing the Mellow-Gold code. I was just trying to install the final version of that (I'm still using a beta), but I don't have a working code. Sent you an email.

Shoosh
|l| OS X 10.12.6 |l| DP 10.0 |l| 2.4 GHz 12-Core MacPro Mid-2012 |l| 40GB RAM |l| Mach5.3 |l| Waves 9.x |l| Altiverb |l| Ivory 2 New York Steinway |l| Wallander WIVI 2.30 Winds, Brass, Saxes |l| Garritan Aria |l| VSL 5.3.1 and VSL Pro 2.3.1 |l| Yamaha WX-5 MIDI Wind Controller |l| Roland FC-300 |l|
amplidood

Post by amplidood »

New versions of MellowEB and Mellow Gold for DP 8 are available. Also a pre/post insert fix to Mellow Gold for DP 7...
amplidood

Post by amplidood »

I've added some clarifying info about the ordering process to the site. I apologize for not doing this sooner.
amplidood

Post by amplidood »

Apparently a few of the 8v1 themes had code problems. They should be fixed, allowing users with v7 codes to open them.
amplidood

Post by amplidood »

Going through and correcting the pre/post fader insert indicator for DP7 themes. MellowEB and Mellow Gold updates are on the site.
amplidood

Post by amplidood »

Sharp for DP 8 in progress...

Radiogal

Post by Radiogal »

Wow Andy.! Great to know you're at it.. :)
BTW I never knew inserts can be pre or post fader. Tried to find the option but couldn't find it. Would you mind giving me a clue?
MAC PRO 6 Core 3.33 GHz, 16 GB RAM, OSX 10.8.5, DP 9 MAC and WIN (64bit/Jbridge) AMPGUI Mellow, Logic 10, Wavelab 8 MOTU 24I/O (x2), MOTU 2408 MK3 (2x), WAVES Mercury 9, SSL, UAD2Quad, McDSP, Sound Toys, Sonnox, Sonalksis, NomadFactory, T-Racks, P&M, LexPCM, AbbeyRoad, DSM, VCC, VTM, FGX, Melda, EWQL SymphOrch/Piano Gold. Mixingdesk: AMEK Big 44, TK BC-1MK2, SSLcomp clones, GAPPre73, PCM91, TC, FMR. Monitors: Genelec 1031, ADAM A7, >40 mics http://www.ragdollproduction.com
Shooshie

Post by Shooshie »

That's going to be nice! Sharp has a steely gray look of fresh steel, without rust. Un-Oxidized, you might say. Steel is like that… until it gets left outside for years without paint, and starts to oxidize. Even the contacts on my cables and jacks in my studio sometimes get Oxidized and have to be brushed clean. Oxidation can be such a problem at times! But you know? Some people actually like for their tools to look Oxidized. They get this pretty reddish patina, and it reminds you of the Rust Belt, where so many iron bridges and towers and railroad cars sit turning red and blending in with nature, where things that are Oxidized just sort of complete the scene and make man and nature seem to be working together. You know what else gets Oxidized? A metropolis like Gotham! Yes, Gotham is sort of the darker side of Oxidized! Funny how a detriment gets turned into a positive in things that are Oxidized!

Well, I just wanted to comment on how good Sharp is looking, all clean an un-Oxidized!

:lol:

Shooshie
|l| OS X 10.12.6 |l| DP 10.0 |l| 2.4 GHz 12-Core MacPro Mid-2012 |l| 40GB RAM |l| Mach5.3 |l| Waves 9.x |l| Altiverb |l| Ivory 2 New York Steinway |l| Wallander WIVI 2.30 Winds, Brass, Saxes |l| Garritan Aria |l| VSL 5.3.1 and VSL Pro 2.3.1 |l| Yamaha WX-5 MIDI Wind Controller |l| Roland FC-300 |l|
cloudsplitter

Post by cloudsplitter »

Radiogal wrote:Wow Andy.! Great to know you're at it.. :)
BTW I never knew inserts can be pre or post fader. Tried to find the option but couldn't find it. Would you mind giving me a clue?
Page 769... :D
Last edited by cloudsplitter on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mac Pro 3,1 8 core 12 gigs ram Mavericks. DP-8.05 Fractal Audio Axe-FX Ultra, motu traveler, motu MIDI express, 2-24" LCD monitors, Yamaha HS80M,Yamaha NS10M's JBL28P monitors. Mackie control universal, BFD-2, Omnisphere,Trilian Ozone 4, Melodyne Studio/Editor, . Alesis Masterlink. Avalon 737sp. PCM 90. MikTek C4V. Korg Triton Extreme. Paul Reed Smith guitars, MPC-2500 there's more..but that's the heart of it.
Don T

Post by Don T »

Radiogal wrote:Wow Andy.! Great to know you're at it.. :)
At the bottom of the inserts section there is a marker that when you drag up makes all inserts after it post fader.
Don T
It's the ear, not the gear!
MacPro 2.66 gHz 12 core (dp 10.01) - Lynx Aurora16 - OS 10.12.6/WaveArts/TruePianos - Legend 32ch console - G16 Fostex
(2) MacPro 2.66 gHz 12 core (DP 9.5) OS 10.12 - 24 I/O - 2408 mk2 - Da7- (PT 12) - 8 trk MCI
MacPro 2.66 gHz 12 core - OSX 10.12 - Genesys Black - Lynx Aurora16 - waves - Oxford - McDSP - 16 trk Otari - analog sweetness
Radiogal

Post by Radiogal »

amplidood wrote:Going through and correcting the pre/post fader insert indicator for DP7 themes. MellowEB and Mellow Gold updates are on the site.
I have used Andys GUis for a long time and these do not have the pre/post fader insert markers. That explains it :)

Let´s update!
amplidood

Post by amplidood »

Thought I had fixed those a while ago... weird. Anyway, here's more progress on Sharp. I'm breaking new ground here by redesigning many more icons by hand.