BPM and 3rd party sound & loop libraries

Moderator: ssp

echodrift
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

installation issues

Post by echodrift »

I've tried installing my copy today and when I load the interlok driver 32x it gives me an 'error 1316 A network error occurred while attempting to read from the file. It lists a location with a file ext 'IDK setup x32.msi'
I'm assuming it may be reading a file of the motu symphonic instrument which is installed on my system but belongs to my bandmate who is currently out of state with his ILOK. Would that cause the bpm driver not to install? I don't want to delete the MSI stuff if I don't need to.

Thanks
echodrift

Re: installation issues

Post by echodrift »

Just tried on my other comp that doesn't have the MSI program installed and I get the same error message.
BrianL

Post by BrianL »

Cairns

Post by Cairns »

Also keep in mind they are ilok issues.. you can see my other post, as other individuals have had the same thing, instead of BPM licenses people received Entho licenses..Espiecally not installing .. I had trouble with my PC recognizing the ilok software itself that I download form the BPM cd an ilok website..
Music is a moral law,
it gives wings to the mind,
a soul to the universe,
flight to the imagination,
a charm to sadness,
a life to everything,
Plato 400 B.C.
echodrift

Post by echodrift »

Thanks for the quick input guys.

BrianL wrote:Might want to try this. http://www.zolved.com/synapse/view_cont ... ing_to_rea

That did the trick. Haven't had a chance yet to play with it, but so far everything loaded up fine after using the cleaning utility and the program is opening fine in my DAW. I really appreciate the help!