What do composers/writers/performers get for....

Discussions about composing, arranging, orchestration, songwriting, theory, etc...

Moderators: Frodo, FMiguelez, MIDI Life Crisis

Forum rules
Discussions about composing, arranging, orchestration, songwriting, theory and the art of creating music in all forms from orchestral film scores to pop/rock.
Timeline
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Post by Timeline »

Yes well it was the approximate area. Had to hire cab to get down there.

A field about half an acre in size within a grave yard. the exact position it's true was never known. Sad for sure but it was the location of the original pauper's grave according to Vienna city, yea? The later headstones were marked but none as old as mozarts time of death had stones. They did mark the entrance to the common grave with a big memorial to him. I'll bring pics to the party.
MIDI Life Crisis
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Post by MIDI Life Crisis »

Timeline wrote:Yes well it was the approximate area. Had to hire cab to get down there.

A field about half an acre in size within a grave yard. the exact position it's true was never known. Sad for sure but it was the location of the original pauper's grave according to Vienna city, yea? The later headstones were marked but none as old as mozarts time of death had stones. They did mark the entrance to the common grave with a big memorial to him. I'll bring pics to the party.
Cool! Love to see them. I believe the field is pretty certain, just the specific grave unknown and may never be. I'll be creamora'ed (made into coffee lightener.) With my luck, I'll sit on the clearance shelf at Ralph's for three years and then end up on the floor of a prison somewhere. Might even end up there on the morning of Dec 9... LA Men's Detention Center for Wayward Musicians.
2013 Mac Pro 32GB RAM

OSX 10.14.6; DP 10; Track 16; Finale 26, iPad Pro, et al

MIDI LIFE CRISIS