My first DP project - BSU Promo

Share music created in Digital Performer
Forum rules
This forum is where you can post links to sound files of your projects created in Digital Performer in order to get feedback. You may also plug your band and announce live performances.
medicmatt
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

My first DP project - BSU Promo

Post by medicmatt »

So, I was just thinking, I'd love to hear some feedback on a project I did. It was to score a promotional video for Boise State University. Oh the joys and frustrations of it all... but I'd still love to hear your thoughts so- please, I'm a newby to this and would love to improve.

Thanks for your time and thoughts.

http://admissions.boisestate.edu/boisestatevideo.shtml

Matthew
iMac Intel Duo 2 Core processor, 1 MB RAM, MOTU Ultralight, Digital Performer 5.11, Drumcore, Ivory, Roland XP-80, ART SLA-1 amp, Yorkville SLM-1 Nearfield Monitors... more toys to come.
Proklaim Recording
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Post by Proklaim Recording »

I think you did a very good job! It was a good video and the music sounded good.

PR
Intel Mac Pro Dual Core 2.66 ][ 5 GB RAM ][ OSX 10.6.4 ][ DP 7.21 ][ MOTU 2408 mk11 ][ Mackie d8b ][ Focusrite Octopre ][ Aardvark Aardsync ll ][ HR824's ][ Liquid Mix 3.0 ][ Waves Gold and Ren Maxx bundles 6.0 ][ PSP bundles ][ Altiverb 6.3.1 ][ Ivory Grand Pianos 1.72 ][ Eastwest Goliath ][