I haven't been posting much...

Share music created in Digital Performer
Forum rules
This forum is where you can post links to sound files of your projects created in Digital Performer in order to get feedback. You may also plug your band and announce live performances.
James Wilsey
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

I haven't been posting much...

Post by James Wilsey »

I've been busy recording....

But I check in pretty often and I have gotten a lot of great info here. This place is great.

Anyway, I'm in the late stages of finishing, and it looks like I have a pretty cool record deal. In the last stages of paperwork with that, I'll give some details when it's finalized...

I've been putting a couple of songs up on myspace and changing them out every couple of days. These are rough mixes, look like I have a couple months to finish recording and do a better final mix. The CD should be out around October.

This is my guitar instrumental music. I did everything in DP.... Check back to hear some other songs in a couple of days, if you like this...

Here's the link: http://www.myspace.com/jameswilsey

Thanks to James for running this great board so well, and the great community of helpful people here-

Cheers! Jimmy Wilsey
monkey man
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Post by monkey man »

Hey James

I've been wondering where ya been.
Thank you for sharing.

Unfortunately my slooow connection can't handle myspace pages, so I'll wait and watch out for any possible direct links.

I'll bet the new stuff's melodic, and that means I'll be sold. :D

Mac 2012 12C Cheese Grater, OSX 10.13.6
MOTU DP8.07, MachFive 3.2.1, MIDI Express XT, 24I/O
Novation, Yamaha & Roland Synths, Guitar & Bass, Kemper Rack

Pretend I've placed your favourite quote here