Bad Things, DP & REVISED in DP, now an mp4

Share music created in Digital Performer
Forum rules
This forum is where you can post links to sound files of your projects created in Digital Performer in order to get feedback. You may also plug your band and announce live performances.
frankELF
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Bad Things, DP & REVISED in DP, now an mp4

Post by frankELF »

I compressed the vocals and added in the movie mp4
Please take a listen/look and let me know what you think. I know it needs work.
Thanks.
Frank
http://franks-brain.nocompromiseproduct ... ingsv2.mp4

P.S. by me, a former altar boy raped as a child by the notorious Father James R. Porter.
FrankELF
(To be added her soon: Profound quote to live by)
Phil O

Post by Phil O »

Dude, I am speechless. :shock:

Phil
DP 11.23, 2020 M1 Mac Mini [9,1] (16 Gig RAM), Mac Pro 3GHz 8 core [6,1] (16 Gig RAM), OS 14.3.1/11.6.2, Lynx Aurora (n) 8tb, MOTU 8pre-es, MOTU M6, MOTU 828, Apogee Rosetta 800, UAD-2 Satellite, a truckload of outboard gear and plug-ins, and a partridge in a pear tree.
frankELF

I revised the video

Post by frankELF »

Phil O wrote:Dude, I am speechless. :shock:

Phil

I revised the video, making it larger and the fire brighter. Before I go to youtube I am going to put in some credits at the start. [Francis Louis Fitzpatrick, Jr.] But here it is, without my name yet on it.
http://franks-brain.nocompromiseproduct ... ble_v2.mp4

4.17mb
DP 5.01 with EWQL Gold Symphony Orchestra, then Final Cut Pro 4.5 with Motion or maybe it was LiveType.

The story behind this is that the Sunday after Father Porter drugged and raped me, I was too scared to go to Mass, so I faked being sick and stayed home. Then on the next Sunday, since I was in the state of mortal sin for having missing Mass before, I could not receive Holy Communion. I was very embarrassed. This was the first time ever that I had not walked up to the altar with my family.

On the following Saturday, I confessed the dreadful sin of missing Mass to another parish priest. If I had not confessed, received absolution and done penance - as the Sisters of Mercy had taught us - I would have gone straight to Hell.

Hence the satire two score and 15 years later.
FrankELF
Phil O

Re: I revised the video

Post by Phil O »

frankELF wrote:I revised the video, making it larger and the fire brighter.
A definite improvement, but I'm still speechless. It's bizarre, but very powerful. What can I say?

Phil
DP 11.23, 2020 M1 Mac Mini [9,1] (16 Gig RAM), Mac Pro 3GHz 8 core [6,1] (16 Gig RAM), OS 14.3.1/11.6.2, Lynx Aurora (n) 8tb, MOTU 8pre-es, MOTU M6, MOTU 828, Apogee Rosetta 800, UAD-2 Satellite, a truckload of outboard gear and plug-ins, and a partridge in a pear tree.
frankELF

Re: I revised the video

Post by frankELF »

Phil O wrote:
frankELF wrote:I revised the video, making it larger and the fire brighter.
A definite improvement, but I'm still speechless. It's bizarre, but very powerful. What can I say?

Phil
Thanks for the encouragement, Phil! :D
FrankELF