Bad Things mp3 humor/Satire

Share music created in Digital Performer
Forum rules
This forum is where you can post links to sound files of your projects created in Digital Performer in order to get feedback. You may also plug your band and announce live performances.
frankELF
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Bad Things mp3 humor/Satire

Post by frankELF »

In this short song I used Finale, DP 5 with EWQLSO Gold and recorded overdubs of my own glorious voice.

By its nature satire is offensive to some, so - enjoy!
If you check through my web sites, you'll see the connections.

Read my book someday, too, when it comes out.

http://mysite.verizon.net/survivorevents/Bad_Things.mp3

My last post, if it ever got through, had a typo in the URL!

Frank L Fitzpatrick
FrankELF
(To be added her soon: Profound quote to live by)
Jim

Post by Jim »

I like your orchestration. Your vocals are pretty uneven, and might benefit from lots of compression, or just gain riding in the mix. More!
recording: Mac Mini 2018 - 32GB RAM - 3.2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7 - two Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 - OS 12.7.4 - DP 11.23
mixing: MacPro7,1 - 256GB RAM - 2.7 GHz 24-Core Intel Xeon W - Focusrite Scarlett Solo - OS 12.7.4 - DP 11.23
Both computers: Kontakt Komplete 13 VIs and effects. Effects: FabFilter, Sonnox Oxford, SSL, PSP, UA, iZotope. VIs: Cherry Audio, AIR Tech, GForce, AAS, East-West, Garritan, Best Service, Kilohearts, Brainworx, UA
frankELF

your suggestions

Post by frankELF »

Jim wrote:I like your orchestration. Your vocals are pretty uneven, and might benefit from lots of compression, or just gain riding in the mix. More!
Thanks, Jim, for the wise suggestion about the vocals and for your encouragement! :)
FrankELF
(To be added her soon: Profound quote to live by)