Translations more to come

Moderator: James Steele

dosuna11
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Translations more to come

Post by dosuna11 »

I have a student from India. He translated some of the vocals in the loops section. He will return next week and we will do some more.

Male Voices
Do re me version of scale

Female desh

My lover has not come home

Female Darbari

Let me go home

Female Darbari 2

Brother

Female Darbari 3

I have a fight with Mohan... let me go home

Female Desh

I lost....

Female Natural 1

Female Natural 2

Female BEhag, Sarg 1, SArg 2, SArg 3, Khemaj, Bageshree

Do re me version of scale
iMac 2.7Ghz quadcore i5 16 gig RAM DP 7.24 OS 10.6.8, iMac G5 2.1GHz 2.5 gig Ram DP 5.13 OS 10.4.11 MOTU 828 MK2, East West Platinum Plus, Miroslav Philharmonic, Komplete 5, Kontakt 2 Garritan Big Band, Mr Sax T, The Trumpet, DrumCore, Trilogy and Trillian, Ivory, MachFive, Ethno Instrument, Reason 4, SampleTank 2 Sampletron, Samplemoog, Melodyne Editor, Nomad plugins, Vintage Warmer, Ozone 4, Amplitube Jimi, Xgear and AmpegSVX.
http:www.davidosuna.com
i am monster face

Post by i am monster face »

Wow. Thank you. That is very interesting. I've shied away from those because I never knew what they said. That and I could never find a reason to use them.

I wish MOTU would let us submit our own phrases for them to sing.

Mine would be "Do not nudge, kick or jiggle the seat in front of you. I'm sitting there! I am everywhere at once and I will cut you up.."
mhschmieder

Post by mhschmieder »

That's pretty cool -- I had not yet looked at the loop functionality in Ethno, as I have shied away from that sort of thing.

But as I have a huge interest in Bollywood, I may find those vocal loops useful for piecing together some rough mock-ups of stuff in that vein, vs. trying vainly to sing a language that I have not studied (or finding local singers who could convincingly pull it off).