iPod cases and car chargers

The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other off topic discussion.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other matters outside deemed outside the scope of helping users make optimal use of MOTU hardware and software. Posts in other forums may be moved here at the moderators discretion. No politics or religion!!
Tritonemusic
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

iPod cases and car chargers

Post by Tritonemusic »

I bought an 80 GB video iPod and am enjoying it. What kind of protective cases or skins are you people using? There are so many products out there, I don't know where to start. Anyone care to share your experience?

Also, I'd like to know about chargers for the automobile. I've read that Belkin chargers have fried some iPods. I'm not sure if I believe it or not. Thank you.
Spikey Horse
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Post by Spikey Horse »

Marware Sport Suit Convertible 5G

http://www.ipodxtras.com/product_info.p ... cts_id=127

The worst kind of cases are the ones with any kind of opening (ie large round hole for clickwheel) where it allows dirt to get in and start rubbing against the screen etc. Marware have finally cracked it with this one though - it works very well - it's completely sealed but you can still operate it fine and plugging into mac/charger is quick and simple too.

OMG I sound like the kind of person who writes those long, detailed revews for iPod websites instead of having a life! :roll: :wink:

No idea about car chargers.
content is the new style
Tritonemusic
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Post by Tritonemusic »

Spikey Horse wrote:OMG I sound like the kind of person who writes those long, detailed revews for iPod websites instead of having a life! :roll: :wink:
Well, thanks for being one of those people for me. :lol: