new track

Share music created in Digital Performer
Forum rules
This forum is where you can post links to sound files of your projects created in Digital Performer in order to get feedback. You may also plug your band and announce live performances.
synthtek2k
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

new track

Post by synthtek2k »

Hey Guys... first time posting my/our material...

The latest tune is "Malingering"

All done in DP 5.11, live drums, guitars, bass, and of course lots of synths...

http://www.myspace.com/divisionsix

Js
synthtek2k

Post by synthtek2k »

Any thoughts on the track?
MAC Pro Intel 2.26 8 Core 16gb ram, Lynx AES16e and Aurora 8, DP 8.xx, NI Komplete 10 Unlimited, NI Maschine 2, Waves Gold 8, Arturia Ten Year Anniversary Collection V,Arturia Spark LE, Arturia Keylab 49, UAD-2e, NOMAD Producer Pack, IK Amplitude, Fender, Metal, Tracks 3, Spectrasonics Omnisphere and Stylus RMX, MOTU MSI etc... Euphonics MC Control and Mix..
jrdmcdnld

Post by jrdmcdnld »

I'd like to take a listen, but I don't have a myspace acct. Can you post it somewhere else? That'll probably help.
synthtek2k

No myspace account needed to listen

Post by synthtek2k »

I believe you don't need a myspace account to listen to it

J
MAC Pro Intel 2.26 8 Core 16gb ram, Lynx AES16e and Aurora 8, DP 8.xx, NI Komplete 10 Unlimited, NI Maschine 2, Waves Gold 8, Arturia Ten Year Anniversary Collection V,Arturia Spark LE, Arturia Keylab 49, UAD-2e, NOMAD Producer Pack, IK Amplitude, Fender, Metal, Tracks 3, Spectrasonics Omnisphere and Stylus RMX, MOTU MSI etc... Euphonics MC Control and Mix..