iPerformer's Mods New Updates For DP7.11

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
rikp
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: iPerformer's Mods New Updates For DP7.11

Post by rikp »

iperformer:

Don't stop! I would be more than happy to pay for each new rendition of your mods! I am sure that I am not alone.

I love your stuff!! :lol:

Peace

rikp
http://www.coffeecupmusic.com
Mac Pro 8 Core 22 Gig RAM, 2 Hackintoshes, DP 8, ProTools 11, Logic X, Waves, Kontakt, Vienna Strings, EWQL Platinum, GPO, BFD, Omnishphere, Stylus RMX, Trilogy, Altiverb, DrumCore, EZ Drummer, LASS, HollyWoodwinds, and too much money spent on VI libraries.
glitch

Post by glitch »

Hmmm.... server seems to be down....
"so this MOTU tech walks out of a bar...."

Subscriber to the 'Mac-Of-The-Month Club' (with UberEats delivery package)
iPerformer

Post by iPerformer »

Kaczinski wrote:Thanks iPerformer, love that illimani - mod!
I shall try and put the counter window from your Vintage mod in as well as the lovely red faders - just for fun!

just put 10$ your way - even if you have to stop, you and Amplidood have given us some great stuff to work with!

Volker :D
rikp wrote:iperformer:

Don't stop! I would be more than happy to pay for each new rendition of your mods! I am sure that I am not alone.

I love your stuff!! :lol:

Peace

rikp
Thank you very much for your nice comments!! I feel really flatteler and honored.
Right now I'm still saying that I can't make more mods... Have no time. But, hey! maybe in the future I'll come back with some new mods for everybody.
Thanks again to all of you.
iP
iPerformer

Post by iPerformer »

glitch wrote:Hmmm.... server seems to be down....
Yup, and guess what!. I just got in touch with my server provider and he said that my site has been attacked by a hacker that basically downloaded everything, (regular and Vintage Mods incluided) Hahahahahah!!!! :D I can't beleive it! So he said also that my site wasn't allowed to have people downloading all the time and that if I want to do that I will have to pay to get a different server mode. Anyway I said ok and I will use some of the money I've got from donations to pay that... Funny hum?
So my site will be down for a while , not too much, maybe tomorrow it will be up again , they are trying to fix that...
Well, after this anecdotic event I might consider give all my mods for free...Not sure yet. I dunno what you guys think, on the other hand I feel bad for those that have donate to get Vintage Series... Hmmm I'll think about it and I'll post here.
Cheers.
iP
wabbitguy
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Post by wabbitguy »

iPerformer wrote:
glitch wrote:Hmmm.... server seems to be down....
Yup, and guess what!. I just got in touch with my server provider and he said that my site has been attacked by a hacker that basically downloaded everything, (regular and Vintage Mods incluided) Hahahahahah!!!! :D I can't beleive it! So he said also that my site wasn't allowed to have people downloading all the time and that if I want to do that I will have to pay to get a different server mode. Anyway I said ok and I will use some of the money I've got from donations to pay that... Funny hum?
So my site will be down for a while , not too much, maybe tomorrow it will be up again , they are trying to fix that...
Well, after this anecdotic event I might consider give all my mods for free...Not sure yet. I dunno what you guys think, on the other hand I feel bad for those that have donate to get Vintage Series... Hmmm I'll think about it and I'll post here.
Cheers.
iP
This I can relate to. I've had it happen to my own site once because a "friend" shared some account information that they shouldn't have. And I know it's a royal PITA....

But for a hosting provider to say you can't have people "downloading" from you all the time, that's usually outlined pretty clearly in your agreement with them. I.e. 'x' amount of bandwidth per month and not to be exceeded or they suspend the site. So I'd check what their policy is and if need be, there's lots of hosting providers out there to pick from.

If you need an interim site, I'm sure there's a number of us that could help out in some way. Feel free to pm me if that might work for you.

Mel
Mac Pro 2.66 | 8 GB RAM | OS 10.7.5 | DP 8 | Apogee Ensemble | ADA8K | SoundCraft LX7 | MC Mix
iPerformer

Post by iPerformer »

wabbitguy wrote: This I can relate to. I've had it happen to my own site once because a "friend" shared some account information that they shouldn't have. And I know it's a royal PITA....

But for a hosting provider to say you can't have people "downloading" from you all the time, that's usually outlined pretty clearly in your agreement with them. I.e. 'x' amount of bandwidth per month and not to be exceeded or they suspend the site. So I'd check what their policy is and if need be, there's lots of hosting providers out there to pick from.

If you need an interim site, I'm sure there's a number of us that could help out in some way. Feel free to pm me if that might work for you.

Mel
Hey Mel!
Thanks a lot for the info and for your help. It looks that the hacker made a huge mess and the whole server is literally broken.
So I'll have to wait and see what happend , sorry about the inconvinience for those that are trying to download the mods.
If tomorrow Monday things are the same I'll start looking for a momentary host to put all my mods there to download, until my site server gets fixed.
Cheers.
iP.
wabbitguy
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Post by wabbitguy »

iPerformer wrote:Hey Mel!
Thanks a lot for the info and for your help. It looks that the hacker made a huge mess and the whole server is literally broken.
So I'll have to wait and see what happend , sorry about the inconvinience for those that are trying to download the mods.
If tomorrow Monday things are the same I'll start looking for a momentary host to put all my mods there to download, until my site server gets fixed.
Cheers.
iP.
Yea, guys that get in there that don't know what they are doing tend to mess everything up pretty badly. Really good guys know better and don't leave "footprints"...they are the scary ones...

Any way, if you're still looking for a temp file spot, I can help with that pretty easily as I'm sure others can as well. I don't like putting my email addy in forums, but you search for Wabbit Wanch Design, you'll find me easy enough.

Hope they get that server mess sorted out for you.

Mel
Mac Pro 2.66 | 8 GB RAM | OS 10.7.5 | DP 8 | Apogee Ensemble | ADA8K | SoundCraft LX7 | MC Mix
iPerformer

Post by iPerformer »

waxman wrote:Hi iP... I really appreciate what you do. Not sure what happened but I will be in touch soon.
Hey waxman!!

It's a pleasure to help. Looking forward to know from you.
Cheers.
iP
iPerformer

Post by iPerformer »

wabbitguy wrote:
iPerformer wrote:Hey Mel!
Cheers.
iP.
Yea, guys that get in there that don't know what they are doing tend to mess everything up pretty badly. Really good guys know better and don't leave "footprints"...they are the scary ones...

Any way, if you're still looking for a temp file spot, I can help with that pretty easily as I'm sure others can as well. I don't like putting my email addy in forums, but you search for Wabbit Wanch Design, you'll find me easy enough.

Hope they get that server mess sorted out for you.

Mel
Dear Mel.

Thanks a lot for you interest and support I really appreciate it. As far as I know my host server will be fixed in couple days more or less...Hope is true. So for now I'm posting here the momentary download links until my site gets fixed.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/719880/Aruma7.11.zip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/719880/Dark7.11.zip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/719880/Illimani7.11.zip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/719880/Uqi7.11.zip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For now Vintage series are still donation only.

Cheers.
iP.
stephen1212b

Post by stephen1212b »

Is it safe to drag the supplemental folder from 7.11 into 7.12 ?
Mac OS X version 10.5.8 / DP 7.12 / Dual 1.25 GHz G4 2GB DDR SDRAM / MOTU 2408mk3 / Powerbook G4 / traveler
Dan Walsh

Post by Dan Walsh »

Don't know that one for sure, but I just re-downloaded the the 7.11 folder again, then popped it into 7.12 and everything is workin' fine...
iMac 3.06 i3|OSX 10.6.8|8 gig ram||DP 7.24|Motu 896HD|2 Avalon VT 737's|Presonus ADL600|Slate VCC|Superior Drummer 2|EZ Drummer|1.1.6|Kontakt Player 4.1|Steven Slate Drums EX|SampleTank 2 XTAntares ATR-1|Presonus Central Station|Neumann TLM 103|Rode NT1|Audio Technica AT 4033 X2| Rode NT-5's|and lot's of other junk
iPerformer

Post by iPerformer »

stephen1212b wrote:Is it safe to drag the supplemental folder from 7.11 into 7.12 ?
Dan Walsh wrote:Don't know that one for sure, but I just re-downloaded the the 7.11 folder again, then popped it into 7.12 and everything is workin' fine...
Hi guys. To all my mods users I can say that all my DP7.11 mods are fully compatible with DP7.12. Just download them or put the Supplemental folder from your DP7.11 copy into DP7.12 Resounces folder.
Cheers.