DP Crashing when I click on a 'Meter change' in the conductor timeline

For seeking technical help with Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for seeking solutions to technical problems involving Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS, as well as feature requests, criticisms, comparison to other DAWs.
Schtiv
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

DP Crashing when I click on a 'Meter change' in the conductor timeline

Post by Schtiv »

Hi folks, anyone else get this?

DP Crashes with a click on say [4/4] in the sequence editor, I have now also had a crash clicking on a marker in the sequence editor too — Event list seems fine, so it appears to be something to do with that particular workspace.

I have tried trashing prefs, and experimented on new/different projects with audio system enabled/disabled
Also in both conductor and fixed temp mode. Have tried disconnecting all perifs but get the same result...

It's scary!

Latest version of DP
Macbook (M1) Pro 2021 | MacOS 12.6 | Digital Performer 11 with UA Apollo x8 & UA apollo twin | Sibelius 8 | Ableton Live 10 | , FabFilter, Soundtoys, Waves etc. | Adam, Neuman & Genelec Monitoring | Tube-Tech, TC, Lexicon 224XL, 480, PCM90 Outboard | Hardware & Software Synths. Tube-Tech, UA, Neve, SPL Pre's.
stubbsonic
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: DP Crashing when I click on a 'Meter change' in the conductor timeline

Post by stubbsonic »

I'm scared to even test this for you!! :shock:
M1 MBP; OS 12, FF800, DP 11.3, Kontakt 7, Reaktor 6, PC3K7, K2661S, iPad6, Godin XTSA, Two Ibanez 5 string basses (1 fretted, 1 fretless), FM3, SY-1000, etc.

http://www.jonstubbsmusic.com