Tracks window Ctrl+right arrow

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
primeevolutionary
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Tracks window Ctrl+right arrow

Post by primeevolutionary »

I've always used Ctrl+ the right and left arrow keys to shuttle left and right through the measures in the Tracks window Track Overview section. Now this keystroke combination won't always work on the Track Overview and moves the position left and right in the Track List section of the Tracks window. I believe this is referred to as Scroll left and right. It works correctly in the Sequence Editor window, but, only sometimes works for the Track Overview window. I can't say as I'd ever need this function for the Track List, but, can't see any way to change it to only scroll in the Track Overview.

Is there a way to accomplish this?
Macmini9,1 (M1, 2020) 16 GB RAM
MacBookPro15,1 2.6 GHz 6-Core (Intel, 2018) 16 GB RAM
OS X 14.3.1
DP11.3
2 896 mk3 192 kHz Hybrid FW • USB2
Stage-B16
2 828 mk1s
MTPAV USB
primeevolutionary
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Tracks window Ctrl+right arrow - Resolved

Post by primeevolutionary »

This problem (for me only I guess) was caused if the Window divider of the Tracks window is too far to the right. If it's in the middle, or, more to the left, scrolling will occur in the Track Overview. I can't imagine ever wanting to scroll in the Track List, but, this can be done by moving the Window divider to the right.

Resolved.
Macmini9,1 (M1, 2020) 16 GB RAM
MacBookPro15,1 2.6 GHz 6-Core (Intel, 2018) 16 GB RAM
OS X 14.3.1
DP11.3
2 896 mk3 192 kHz Hybrid FW • USB2
Stage-B16
2 828 mk1s
MTPAV USB