Sequence Tempo to soundbite in DP 10??

For seeking technical help with Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for seeking solutions to technical problems involving Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS, as well as feature requests, criticisms, comparison to other DAWs.
funkyfreddy
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Sequence Tempo to soundbite in DP 10??

Post by funkyfreddy »

Am I missing something? In previous versions of DP I used to be able to convert Apple loops etc. to the sequence tempo on the fly whenever I dragged them into the sequence.

I don't seem able to this anymore. I believe their used to be a way to do in this in the automatic conversions window. I know I can do this with the individual soundbites but I would love to have the ability to automatically convert the tempo. Thanks, Fred
MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019) 2.3 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 16 GB RAM OSX 11.2 Big Sur
UAD Apollo Quad DP11.22 some Waves, Soundtoys, Digital Performer 11.2, Reason 12, iZotope 11, and lots of real instruments to play :)
ironchef_marc
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Sequence Tempo to soundbite in DP 10??

Post by ironchef_marc »

I have the same question.

I see this on Motu website but that option seems to be gone.
https://motu.com/techsupport/technotes/ ... 4606607067

Why would they take this out?
It's annoying having to do that manually for each file
New Rig |MAC Studio | OS12.6 | 64GB RAM | Storage | miniStack STX 18TB, (14TB HDD, 4TB SSD) | Crucial X8 4TB SSD |
Softwares | DP 11.22 | VEPRO7 | Audio Interface | M4 |
--
old rig | MAC Pro 2 X 2.26 GHz, 8-Core | 10.11.6 | 32 GB RAM | DP9.52 | 2408mk3 | MTP AV