Eucon Not linking to Mobil App

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
djsugarbear
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Eucon Not linking to Mobil App

Post by djsugarbear »

Hello.

I have installed the Eucon control app on my system and for some reason I can't get the computer app to communicate with mobile app (to add under "all surfaces"). Nothing happens. When the app comes up and I hit add, it vanishes from the right side of the screen.

Running an M1 MacBook Pro iOS 17.1.2

Any thoughts?
Steve Matthew
Primary DAW OS: Windows

Re: Eucon Not linking to Mobil App

Post by Steve Matthew »

djsugarbear wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:25 pm Hello.

I have installed the Eucon control app on my system and for some reason I can't get the computer app to communicate with mobile app (to add under "all surfaces"). Nothing happens. When the app comes up and I hit add, it vanishes from the right side of the screen.

Running an M1 MacBook Pro iOS 17.1.2

Any thoughts?
I think you might be facing a compatibility issue between the Eucon control app and your M1 MacBook Pro with iOS 17.1.2. Consider checking for updates on both the computer and mobile app