Need to know how to remove some Plug-in/Aux Inserts

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
Kenny B
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Need to know how to remove some Plug-in/Aux Inserts

Post by Kenny B »

Hi, I know another simple question... but I opened up some projects I did in 2006 and found that I had it set up for 8 plug-in inserts and 4 Aux busses when in reality I only need 3 inserts per channel of plug-ins and 2 busses. I don't know how to remove the extra inserts. Looked it up (searched) in the manual but when hundreds of pages to peruse, I did not find anything to describe how to limit these things.
2023 Apple Mac Mini Pro M2; 12 Core, 32 GB Unified RAM, Mac OS Venura 13.6.1, 1 TB SSD boot, DP ver. 11.3, Apogee Symphony II 8x8, Axiom 61 Controller, MachFive2, FabFilter plugins, ReLab VSRn24 reverb. Some really great acoustic guitars, Schoeps MK4s, Charter Oak E700 mic, 2 Great River preamps
bayswater
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Need to know how to remove some Plug-in/Aux Inserts

Post by bayswater »

Its in the little drop down menu in the upper right corner of the Mixer window.
2018 Mini i7 32G 10.14.6, DP 11.3, Mixbus 9, Logic 10.5, Scarlett 18i8