Clippings Problem

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
timsmolens
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Clippings Problem

Post by timsmolens »

I am trying to create instrument sets I can use as clippings. I have a folder called acoustic drums which contain a few MIDI channels that trigger the same Kontakt Drums. When i highlight the MIDI tracks and VI and say copy to clippings window and then go to a new file to load it in it does not include the kontakt instrument or the MIDI channels routed to it but just has a blank VI slot. What am I doing wrong?
James Steele
Site Administrator
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Clippings Problem

Post by James Steele »

Before I try to answer... not even sure I can... I changed "Clipping" to "Clippings" in your subject header. When i first looked at it I thought of audio clipping as in "overload" etc. Anyway... hope you can get an answer.
JamesSteeleProject.com | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Mac Studio M1 Max, 64GB/2TB, MacOS 14.5 Public Beta, DP 11.31, MOTU 828es, MOTU 24Ai, MOTU MIDI Express XT, UAD-2 TB3 Satellite OCTO, Console 1 Mk2, Avid S3, NI Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2, Red Type B, Millennia HV-3C, Warm Audio WA-2A, AudioScape 76F, Dean guitars, Marshall amps, etc., etc.!