Toontrack must make the most perfect software ever?

The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other off topic discussion.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other matters outside deemed outside the scope of helping users make optimal use of MOTU hardware and software. Posts in other forums may be moved here at the moderators discretion. No politics or religion!!
James Steele
Site Administrator
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Toontrack must make the most perfect software ever?

Post by James Steele »

Every day, one of the first things I do when I power up my home studio is run the various software updater apps from the various developers to see if there are maintenance updates. Occasionally there are and I bring those plugins current.

One thing I've noticed is that there seem to NEVER be updates from Toontrack. Apparently, they must have released Superior Drummer 3 (as an example) with absolutely ZERO bugs, defying all the odds in this business. I'm impressed. And also skeptical. Just my observation. It makes me wonder.
JamesSteeleProject.com | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Mac Studio M1 Max, 64GB/2TB, MacOS 14.5 Public Beta, DP 11.31, MOTU 828es, MOTU 24Ai, MOTU MIDI Express XT, UAD-2 TB3 Satellite OCTO, Console 1 Mk2, Avid S3, NI Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2, Red Type B, Millennia HV-3C, Warm Audio WA-2A, AudioScape 76F, Dean guitars, Marshall amps, etc., etc.!