I cannot seem to find a way to get rid of the "Ch:1" info in my event list.

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
rosindabow
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

I cannot seem to find a way to get rid of the "Ch:1" info in my event list.

Post by rosindabow »

I cannot seem to find a way to get rid of the "Ch:1" info in my event list. I do not need it, I do not want to see it. I've de-selected everything in the toolbar above including pitch, controllers, mono & poly pressure, registered controllers, etc ... The only thing that gets rid of it is deselecting the note itself, which obviously gets rid of everything. Is this something new in DP? I do not need to see this - is it something easy that I am missing?
DP 11.22, Mac Pro 14,8 macOS X 13.5, 128 GB RAM, Apogee Symphony I/O, Apollo x8p, UAD plug-ins, PSP, Waves Mercury, NI Komplete Ultimate 14, Spectrasonics, Hollywood Orchestra, Spitfire; Symphobia, Los Angeles Scoring Strings, True Strike, VSL, real violins, guitars, mandolins, pianos, drums, percussion & lots of other stuff...
rosindabow

Re: I cannot seem to find a way to get rid of the "Ch:1" info in my event list.

Post by rosindabow »

Someone from MOTU got back to me. This is a new feature inside of DP. Multiple MIDI channels can be captured in a single MIDI track, which was not possible in the past, so this has been added to the View filter. You have to de-selct MIDI channel there and then it is back to what I consider to be normal.
Thanks.
DP 11.22, Mac Pro 14,8 macOS X 13.5, 128 GB RAM, Apogee Symphony I/O, Apollo x8p, UAD plug-ins, PSP, Waves Mercury, NI Komplete Ultimate 14, Spectrasonics, Hollywood Orchestra, Spitfire; Symphobia, Los Angeles Scoring Strings, True Strike, VSL, real violins, guitars, mandolins, pianos, drums, percussion & lots of other stuff...
bayswater

Re: I cannot seem to find a way to get rid of the "Ch:1" info in my event list.

Post by bayswater »

Thanks for the update.
2018 Mini i7 32G 10.14.6, DP 11.3, Mixbus 9, Logic 10.5, Scarlett 18i8