MIDI Takes via cycle record yet?

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
James Steele
Site Administrator
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: MIDI Takes via cycle record yet?

Post by James Steele »

HCMarkus wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:23 pm I've been asking MOTU for a MIDI Plugin CC Lag Processor (Attack/Release Envelop) for years.

Cue obligatory R. Stones... followed by Gloria Gaynor.
You can't always get what you want, but you will survive.

You clever bugger, you! :lol:
JamesSteeleProject.com | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Mac Studio M1 Max, 64GB/2TB, MacOS 14.5 Public Beta, DP 11.31, MOTU 828es, MOTU 24Ai, MOTU MIDI Express XT, UAD-2 TB3 Satellite OCTO, Console 1 Mk2, Avid S3, NI Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2, Red Type B, Millennia HV-3C, Warm Audio WA-2A, AudioScape 76F, Dean guitars, Marshall amps, etc., etc.!
HCMarkus
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Post by HCMarkus »

James Steele wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:00 pm
HCMarkus wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:23 pm I've been asking MOTU for a MIDI Plugin CC Lag Processor (Attack/Release Envelop) for years.

Cue obligatory R. Stones... followed by Gloria Gaynor.
You can't always get what you want, but you will survive.

You clever bugger, you! :lol:
No more so than you, sir.
Goldtop
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Post by Goldtop »

I've just sent a request to MOTU to develop cycle recording of multiple, separate MIDI takes. I'm another decades long DP user, and the lack of this feature has had me scratching my head for years. There's at least a little bit of consolation knowing I'm not completely alone with the frustration.