DP11 and Novation Launchpad Pro Mk3? Compatible?

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
hellcat
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

DP11 and Novation Launchpad Pro Mk3? Compatible?

Post by hellcat »

Hello kind people,
I'm wondering if I can use the Novation Launchpad Pro Mk3 with Digital Performer 11? It says it uses HUI, but I'm unsure about this. Is there anything I need to do to get them to talk to one another and play nicely, like good DAWS should?

Any advice would be greatly appreciate, with much thanks.

Cheers,
Tom
motujared
Primary DAW OS: Windows

Re: DP11 and Novation Launchpad Pro Mk3? Compatible?

Post by motujared »

Yes, DP11 features a custom, full integration with the Launchpad Pro MK3 - more information is available in this video:

James Steele
Site Administrator
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: DP11 and Novation Launchpad Pro Mk3? Compatible?

Post by James Steele »

motujared wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:17 am Yes, DP11 features a custom, full integration with the Launchpad Pro MK3 - more information is available in this video:
Hey Jared! It's great to see you post here! Thank you!! :)
JamesSteeleProject.com | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Mac Studio M1 Max, 64GB/2TB, MacOS 14.5 Public Beta, DP 11.31, MOTU 828es, MOTU 24Ai, MOTU MIDI Express XT, UAD-2 TB3 Satellite OCTO, Console 1 Mk2, Avid S3, NI Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2, Red Type B, Millennia HV-3C, Warm Audio WA-2A, AudioScape 76F, Dean guitars, Marshall amps, etc., etc.!