Tiny Request for Forum

The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other off topic discussion.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other matters outside deemed outside the scope of helping users make optimal use of MOTU hardware and software. Posts in other forums may be moved here at the moderators discretion. No politics or religion!!
bkshepard
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Tiny Request for Forum

Post by bkshepard »

Hi James,

First off, I love the new look of the forum. I have one (hopefully) tiny request. Near the top right of each subforum, there is a link to "Mark topics read." There used to be a link on the main Board Index page that said "Mark forums read." Now that link only appears in the little Quick links menu. Would it be possible to add that back to the top of the index page so you can click it without having to open the Quick links menu? Thanks man!
-Brian

Mac M1 Ultra 20-core, OS 14.3.1, 128 GB RAM, DP 11.3.1, UA Apollo x6
James Steele
Site Administrator

Tiny Request for Forum

Post by James Steele »

Sorry. I don’t know how to do that. It’s built into the theme. Doesn’t seem that inconvenient to go into the quick links menu?
JamesSteeleProject.com | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Mac Studio M1 Max, 64GB/2TB, MacOS 14.5 Public Beta, DP 11.31, MOTU 828es, MOTU 24Ai, MOTU MIDI Express XT, UAD-2 TB3 Satellite OCTO, Console 1 Mk2, Avid S3, NI Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2, Red Type B, Millennia HV-3C, Warm Audio WA-2A, AudioScape 76F, Dean guitars, Marshall amps, etc., etc.!
bayswater

Re: Tiny Request for Forum

Post by bayswater »

If you use the Unread Posts in Quick LInks, you’ll see a “mark all read” link.
2018 Mini i7 32G 10.14.6, DP 11.3, Mixbus 9, Logic 10.5, Scarlett 18i8
James Steele
Site Administrator

Post by James Steele »

bayswater wrote:If you use the Unread Posts in Quick LInks, you’ll see a “mark all read” link.
Yep. I think he mentioned that. He wants a button so he doesn’t have to go into that menu. As I said, doesn’t seem that big a deal to go into the menu and I’m leery of trying to modify things if I don’t really know what I’m doing.

Mac Studio M1 Max, 64GB/2TB, MacOS 14.5 Public Beta, DP 11.31, MOTU 828es, MOTU 24Ai, MOTU MIDI Express XT, UAD-2 TB3 Satellite OCTO, Console 1 Mk2, Avid S3, NI Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2, Red Type B, Millennia HV-3C, Warm Audio WA-2A, AudioScape 76F, Dean guitars, Marshall amps, etc., etc.!
bkshepard

Post by bkshepard »

What can I say, I'm lazy! :roll: It was there before, and I was hoping it wouldn't be difficult to add since it's already part of the subforums. No worries, I'll adapt!
-Brian

Mac M1 Ultra 20-core, OS 14.3.1, 128 GB RAM, DP 11.3.1, UA Apollo x6
James Steele
Site Administrator

Post by James Steele »

Yeah. Click is now Click + Drag. The horror.