DP 11.2 is OUT!!!

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
amplidood
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: DP 11.2 is OUT!!!

Post by amplidood »

HCMarkus wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:43 am Haven't had a chance to try it yet, but Vocalign Project5 is ARA compatible with Logic, and it showed up as "untested" but ARA-Ready in DP.

Vocalign Project5 has been working well for me using the old approach. Maybe ARA would speed things up... I've just got to figure out how to use it when I get a chance.
So far it's not working correctly yet. The output audio is pitch and time shifted :(
HCMarkus

Post by HCMarkus »

amplidood wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:42 pm
HCMarkus wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:43 am Haven't had a chance to try it yet, but Vocalign Project5 is ARA compatible with Logic, and it showed up as "untested" but ARA-Ready in DP.

Vocalign Project5 has been working well for me using the old approach. Maybe ARA would speed things up... I've just got to figure out how to use it when I get a chance.
So far it's not working correctly yet. The output audio is pitch and time shifted :(
Thanks for the report, Mr. Dood. Hope things are good for ya'.
Michael Canavan

Post by Michael Canavan »

MOTU have been doing Zoom webinars on DP every Friday for most of the pandemic. There's one tomorrow morning 9:30 AM US Pacific Time, on the new features, chance to ask the MOTU rep putting it on Matt questions at the end etc. If you have the time, there's generally an "after party" meeting that has experienced users who can answer your questions as well. Good way to get an idea of what DP is like if you're interested, and there are plenty of Windows DP users at the after party for specific questions if you're experiencing issues. [PM me for details on the After party if you're interested.]

MOTU Webinars
M2 Studio Ultra, RME Babyface FS, Slate Raven Mti2, NI SL88 MKII, Linnstrument, MPC Live II, Launchpad MK3. Hundreds of plug ins.