Bundles

Share music created in Digital Performer
Forum rules
This forum is where you can post links to sound files of your projects created in Digital Performer in order to get feedback. You may also plug your band and announce live performances.
Rogeri
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Bundles

Post by Rogeri »

I'm looking for some help understanding bundles. I've looked in the DP Manuel and I'm just having a hard time understanding the cursory info MOTU provides as to how Bundles works. I'm currently using the stock Model-12 sample holder that is included in digital performer software. I need to create separate outs on the Model-12 for my drum samples and apparently, you do it with AUX's & bundle assignments. But I cannot figure out how bundles works.
CAN anyone point me in the right direction?
Michael Canavan
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Bundles

Post by Michael Canavan »

Shift u pulls up the bundle window. The instruments tab allows you to create as many outputs for the plug in that you can. Sometimes they do not assign to the output you want, but they drag around easily enough.

After doing this the outputs will be selectable as inputs on aux or audio tracks. Basically you have to create the outputs in Bundles in order to use them in plug ins that can do this, or pretty much any time you want a unique input into an Aux track you can use as a summing track etc.
M2 Studio Ultra, RME Babyface FS, Slate Raven Mti2, NI SL88 MKII, Linnstrument, MPC Live II, Launchpad MK3. Hundreds of plug ins.