No audio signal on instrument inputs from MOTU UltraLite Mk3 Hybrid

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
Discussion related to installation, configuration and use of MOTU hardware such as MIDI interfaces, audio interfaces, etc. with Windows
Pharaoh
Primary DAW OS: Windows

No audio signal on instrument inputs from MOTU UltraLite Mk3 Hybrid

Post by Pharaoh »

Hi everyone,

I've been using my MOTU soundcard with its two microphone inputs. Now I want to use the instrument inputs and i cannot figure it how. I'm a Cubase 10 user. I have added a new bus in Cubase that corresponds to the Analog 3 device port where I plugged my guitar but I don't get any sound signal on my soundcard. And this happends with all the instrument inputs, but when I plug my guitar into analog1/2 mic inputs, it works.

Won't you, please, help me?
mikehalloran
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: No audio signal on instrument inputs from MOTU UltraLite Mk3 Hybrid

Post by mikehalloran »

Pharaoh wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:04 pm Hi everyone,

I've been using my MOTU soundcard with its two microphone inputs. Now I want to use the instrument inputs and i cannot figure it how. I'm a Cubase 10 user. I have added a new bus in Cubase that corresponds to the Analog 3 device port where I plugged my guitar but I don't get any sound signal on my soundcard. And this happends with all the instrument inputs, but when I plug my guitar into analog1/2 mic inputs, it works.

Won't you, please, help me?
Searchable pdf files are your friend. Control f to enter your search term(s); use the arrow keys to scroll through all the mentions of the key word(s). Start here:
https://cdn-data.motu.com/manuals/firew ... id_Win.pdf

If the answer doesn't jump out at you, this should help you refine the question.
DP 11.31; 828mkII FW, micro lite, M4, MTP/AV USB Firmware 2.0.1
2023 Mac Studio M2 8TB, 192GB RAM, OS Sonoma 14.4.1, USB4 8TB external, M-Audio AIR 192|14, Mackie ProFxv3 6/10/12; 2012 MBPs Catalina, Mojave
IK-NI-Izotope-PSP-Garritan-Antares, LogicPro X, Finale 27.4, Dorico 5.2, Notion 6, Overture 5, TwistedWave, DSP-Q 5, SmartScore64 Pro, Toast 20 Pro
Pharaoh
Primary DAW OS: Windows

Re: No audio signal on instrument inputs from MOTU UltraLite Mk3 Hybrid

Post by Pharaoh »

Thank you!