FL Studio - MIDI input not working though device is showing

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
Discussion related to installation, configuration and use of MOTU hardware such as MIDI interfaces, audio interfaces, etc. with Windows
k_trout
Primary DAW OS: Windows

FL Studio - MIDI input not working though device is showing

Post by k_trout »

hello Im a MIDI noob, I clicked Enable Image-Line Remote in MIDI settings in FL studio and windows defender window popped up but i didnt click allow, and now the orange MIDI in icon is greyed out - i went into windows settings and allowed it for private network but its still greyed out.
MIDI output is working, and the device is in the input list. What am I doing wrong? Any help would be much appreciated, cheers
Image sorry can't get image working

motu Pro audio MIDI in is in the MIDI in list and is enabled
James Steele
Site Administrator
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: FL Studio - MIDI input not working though device is showing

Post by James Steele »

k_trout wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:36 amsorry can't get image working
I fixed it for you. In the future, what seems to work is clicking the little download icon below the graphic to the left of the "Like" button and it will give you the full URL that looks like this:

Code: Select all

https://i.ibb.co/n7f2B6X/MIDI.png
JamesSteeleProject.com | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Mac Studio M1 Max, 64GB/2TB, MacOS 14.5 Public Beta, DP 11.31, MOTU 828es, MOTU 24Ai, MOTU MIDI Express XT, UAD-2 TB3 Satellite OCTO, Console 1 Mk2, Avid S3, NI Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2, Red Type B, Millennia HV-3C, Warm Audio WA-2A, AudioScape 76F, Dean guitars, Marshall amps, etc., etc.!