2021 Holiday Video

Share music created in Digital Performer
Forum rules
This forum is where you can post links to sound files of your projects created in Digital Performer in order to get feedback. You may also plug your band and announce live performances.
zuul-studios
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

2021 Holiday Video

Post by zuul-studios »

Hello -

I hope all are having a pleasant Holiday Season!

For the past few years, my wife and I have been creating Holiday Videos for our family and friends. Without a doubt, they won't be winning any Oscars or Grammy awards! BUT, they are a lot of fun to create. Our family and friends seem to enjoy them too. Of course, we use DP to record the music. The arrangement is simple. Nothing fancy; just piano, bass, electric guitar and drums (all VIs, of course). For the videography, I used my new SONY A7siii, which is a beast of a camera (and expensive, too)! Most importantly, the re-writer of the lyrics and star of the video is my wife! In this year's Holiday Video, we showcase our new puppy, Sedona! Hope you enjoy the video, and that it brings a smile and a few giggles.

Peace and Blessings to you. (And THANK YOU for having this web-site! I learn much from reading your posts!

Ted, Amy and Sedona!

Just click on the link to view the video!

https://vimeo.com/660074912
Computer:
Apple's M2 Mac Studio with 96 RAM; macOS X 14.5 (beta 3); 1 Internal SSD, 8 External SSDs, MOTU 828es audio device, AKAI MPK88 Keyboard Controller

Software:
DP11.31, Logic Pro X, FCPX, DaVinci Resolve; VSL's Super Package, VEPro 7 & MIR Pro, VI Pro 2; Altiverb 8; Cinesample's CineSympnony Complete Bundle; Native-Instrument's Komplete 13 Ultimate Collectors Edition, and many more VIs.