Empty chairs at empty tables meets Swedish folk

Share music created in Digital Performer
Forum rules
This forum is where you can post links to sound files of your projects created in Digital Performer in order to get feedback. You may also plug your band and announce live performances.
Anders Peev
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Empty chairs at empty tables meets Swedish folk

Post by Anders Peev »

Hey fellow unicorns!

The pandamic has taken out the possibilities for all of us to meet our audiencens live. But it won't stop us from being creative. My folk music duo,Anda, was supposed to tour with our upcoming concert program in Sweden this summer: in which we interpret famous musical-hits as if they where traditional Swedish folk songs. We give you "Emty chairs at empty tables" from Les Misérables. Recorded and mixed in DP. Mostly with DPs internal plug-ins.

https://youtu.be/wfAlzuUiTRU

Stay safe and take the vaccine!
mikehalloran

Re: Empty chairs at empty tables meets Swedish folk

Post by mikehalloran »

I love it.

My wife and I tune in to Väsen concerts during lockdown and have attended enough of their live concerts over the decades so that we are on first name basis when they come to the Santa Cruz area. You should find me on Facebook if you are also doing such things.
DP 11.31; 828mkII FW, micro lite, M4, MTP/AV USB Firmware 2.0.1
2023 Mac Studio M2 8TB, 192GB RAM, OS Sonoma 14.4.1, USB4 8TB external, M-Audio AIR 192|14, Mackie ProFxv3 6/10/12; 2012 MBPs Catalina, Mojave
IK-NI-Izotope-PSP-Garritan-Antares, LogicPro X, Finale 27.4, Dorico 5.2, Notion 6, Overture 5, TwistedWave, DSP-Q 5, SmartScore64 Pro, Toast 20 Pro
Anders Peev

Post by Anders Peev »

Oh, thats great to hear! Micke and Olov where my old teachers when I studied nyckelharpa at the academy in Stockholm! They are great people and musicians! I'll find you on Facebook! / Anders
Jim

Post by Jim »

I love it, too!
recording: Mac Mini 2018 - 32GB RAM - 3.2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7 - two Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 - OS 12.7.4 - DP 11.23
mixing: MacPro7,1 - 256GB RAM - 2.7 GHz 24-Core Intel Xeon W - Focusrite Scarlett Solo - OS 12.7.4 - DP 11.23
Both computers: Kontakt Komplete 13 VIs and effects. Effects: FabFilter, Sonnox Oxford, SSL, PSP, UA, iZotope. VIs: Cherry Audio, AIR Tech, GForce, AAS, East-West, Garritan, Best Service, Kilohearts, Brainworx, UA
Anders Peev

Post by Anders Peev »

Jim wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:28 pmI love it, too!
Thnak you! :love: