Slate Digital Plug ins

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
scooter
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Slate Digital Plug ins

Post by scooter »

I recently purchased the Slate Digital subscription. The mix racks and the mics come up ok but a lot of the other plug ins in the package failed the AU examination. I talked to them about it and they got right back with me and told me no one else had reported this problem. Is anyone else having this issue or once again am I the lone ranger.....

thanks,

scooter
Macbook Pro OS 10.12.6, 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 gig memory, Apollo Twin audio interface.
kwiz

Re: Slate Digital Plug ins

Post by kwiz »

I've experienced similar issues with Slate, and other plugins.
On my systems, AU is the primary plugin versions that I use.
What I do is select the individual offending plugins and have DP re-examine them.
Usually that solves the problem. Every once in awhile, the AU versions will fail but the VST versions will pass. It's weird but since DP can use either versions or both, I go with what works.

Hope this helps.
Great family and friends!

Mac Studio M2 Max, MacPro 8 core (trashcan), MacBook Pro 16 in 2023, OSX Ventura, DP 11, Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Motu 112D, 24Ao, 8M, 896 MKIII, UA Apollo 16, Waves Horizon, Slate Everything Bundle, Plugin Alliance Bundle, UAD-2 Satellite DSP Accelerator, UAD Apollo Twin.
Native Instruments Komplete 14 Ultimate, Console 1 MKIII w/C1 Fader

"Without struggle, there is no progress"

F. Douglas
scooter

Re: Slate Digital Plug ins

Post by scooter »

Yes. I forgot about the reexamine option. That worked! Thanks for the help.
Macbook Pro OS 10.12.6, 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 gig memory, Apollo Twin audio interface.