Quickscribe Score Horizontal?

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
Julia123
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Quickscribe Score Horizontal?

Post by Julia123 »

Somehow I may have set up my Quickscribe to display and print horizontal and when I print out the staff and notes etc. not only horizontal but very large also. When I print from DP, it does not offer that adjustment in the printer options. I am using an iMac. I can adjust measure width but that does not help. I can't figure out how to get it to display or print top to bottom vertical. Can anyone tell me how to adjust this? Thanks.
iMac 27" 4.2 GHz i7 1TB SSD. 40 GB RAM. Apogee One.
FMiguelez
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Quickscribe Score Horizontal?

Post by FMiguelez »

Julia123 wrote:Somehow I may have set up my Quickscribe to display and print horizontal and when I print out the staff and notes etc. not only horizontal but very large also. When I print from DP, it does not offer that adjustment in the printer options. I am using an iMac. I can adjust measure width but that does not help. I can't figure out how to get it to display or print top to bottom vertical. Can anyone tell me how to adjust this? Thanks.
You need to adjust the page size and orientation in DP's Page Size command first (in the same menu where print is).

Once you have that set, match that size in the Print dialog box when you're ready to print.
Mac Mini Server i7 2.66 GHs/16 GB RAM / OSX 10.14 / DP 9.52
Tascam DM-24, MOTU Track 16, all Spectrasonics' stuff,
Vienna Instruments SUPER PACKAGE, Waves Mercury, slaved iMac and Mac Minis running VEP 7, etc.

---------------------------

"In physics the truth is rarely perfectly clear, and that is certainly universally the case in human affairs. Hence, what is not surrounded by uncertainty cannot be the truth." ― Richard Feynman