Incredible composer and pianist> Nahre Sol...

Discussions about composing, arranging, orchestration, songwriting, theory, etc...

Moderators: Frodo, FMiguelez, MIDI Life Crisis

Forum rules
Discussions about composing, arranging, orchestration, songwriting, theory and the art of creating music in all forms from orchestral film scores to pop/rock.
FMiguelez
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Incredible composer and pianist> Nahre Sol...

Post by FMiguelez »

I think you guys will enjoy this video.

The Happy Birthday alla Liszt was my personal favourite. The Debussy was great too.
She has Incredible command of musical theory, composition and piano chops.

She's one of those natural born performers who can do anything at the keyboard, including composing, improvising, reading and performing.

Enjoy!
(Give her some love if you liked it)

Mac Mini Server i7 2.66 GHs/16 GB RAM / OSX 10.14 / DP 9.52
Tascam DM-24, MOTU Track 16, all Spectrasonics' stuff,
Vienna Instruments SUPER PACKAGE, Waves Mercury, slaved iMac and Mac Minis running VEP 7, etc.

---------------------------

"In physics the truth is rarely perfectly clear, and that is certainly universally the case in human affairs. Hence, what is not surrounded by uncertainty cannot be the truth." ― Richard Feynman
cuttime

Re: Incredible composer and pianist> Nahre Sol...

Post by cuttime »

She's also an incredible educator, too. I've learned a thing or two from her instructional videos.
828x MacOS 13.6.6 M1 Studio Max 1TB 64G DP11.31
dcoscina

Re: Incredible composer and pianist> Nahre Sol...

Post by dcoscina »

I met her up in Toronto last Fall, she’s a really down to earth, modest person...with incredible music talent and technique.
Mac Pro 2.66 ghz w. 15 gb RAM, DP 7.24, Kurzweil PC3x, MOTU 2408Mk3, Symphobia 1&2, LASS, VSL VI/VE Pro,MOTU Mach5.3, SI & Ethno 1, Omnisphere, Trilian, CineBrass, Albion, tons more...