DP 10.01 Upgrade: Plug ins Problems

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on Windows.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [Windows] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
Westlyn
Primary DAW OS: Windows

DP 10.01 Upgrade: Plug ins Problems

Post by Westlyn »

Hey MOTU Nation:

I upgraded my DP 10 yesterday to the latest version and found, when I rebooted and opened the program again, that a bunch of my plug ins had failed VST2 tests. I hadn't had this problem before, so I'm guessing it might be a bug based in the upgrade.

Has anyone else bumped their head on this? And have you discovered a good work around?

Thanks for any insights.

Jim Westlyn
Timeline
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: DP 10.01 Upgrade: Plug ins Problems

Post by Timeline »

Yes, a friend of mine had issues with Wave plugs. He told me he bought the yearly Waves update plan and the plugs still didn't work in DP10.01. My friend is very truthful.
2009 Intel 12 core 3.46, 64GB, OSX.10.14.6, Mojave, DP11, MTPAV, Key-station 49,(2) RME FF800,
DA-3000 DSF-5.6mhz, Mackie Control. Hofa DDP Pro, FB@ http://www.facebook.com/garybrandt2