Just 4 Fun, Where would you expect Mozart to hang out today?

The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other off topic discussion.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other matters outside deemed outside the scope of helping users make optimal use of MOTU hardware and software. Posts in other forums may be moved here at the moderators discretion. No politics or religion!!
Newsles
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Post by Newsles »

qo wrote:
I just hope I look as good as Mozart when I'm 250 :shock:
What, a lime-encrusted skeleton in an unmarked mass grave outside Salzburg?

Are you a Goth? :wink:
I refer the Honourable Gentleman to the anwser I gave a moment ago...G4-upgraded G3, DP2.72, Korg 1212 card, Fostex 8-channel AD/DA converter, Korg DW8000, Novation Basstation, Kork M1rEX, Vintage Keys Plus, Akai S2000, Transcendent 2000 monosynth, Presonus ACP8 8-channel comp/gate, Behringer Multicom, Zoom and Yamaha external FX and a few other bits and pieces!
BaSSic
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Post by BaSSic »

maybe they just didn' find him, and he is still alive & running MOTU company...??? And maybe he's even somwhere on this forum, looking for a pdf version of DP manual............Think about that! :wink:
MacPro 8-core 2,8GHz, OSX 10.5.7, DP 7.11, Apogee Ensemble, Logic Studio,UAD 2, Dynaudio BM6a monitors...