I'm back! Custom DP and Vienna Ensemble Pro templates.

Moderators: James Steele, Shooshie

Forum rules
This forum is being developed and is intended as intended as a place to bring together various Digital Performer video tutorials. Currently only YouTube videos may be embedded using the [YouTube] BB code.
Steve Steele
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

I'm back! Custom DP and Vienna Ensemble Pro templates.

Post by Steve Steele »

YOUTUBE CHANNEL UPDATE: Steve Steele's YouTube channel, VSL Certification and my new website. I build VE Pro templates for many hollywood and Disney composers. Apps currently supported: Vienna Ensemble Pro, Kontakt and most other sample engines, DAWs such as Digital Performer, Logic X, Cubase and Pro Tools, notation programs such as Finale, Sibelius, Dorico and Notion 6. Sample libraries by Spitfire, Orchestral Tools, CSS and VSL libraries, (plus many more of course). Many useful iOS apps, including TouchOSC and Metagrid. I support other applications and control interfaces too. For clients who have purchased one of my many Vienna Ensemble Pro templates, you'll receive access to my own custom build TouchOSC and Metagrid templates free of charge. And there's much more. Please visit my site at http://www.stevesteele.com for more info and to read testimonials by some very happy customers. All my work and training is fully guaranteed. I don't stop until you've agreed it's right. [Note: I still have a lot of content to add to the new website, but I wanted to announce it before my workload increased any more. So far all of my clients came from YouTube views. I hope to complete the site by 8.1.2018].

NEWS:

1) I've resumed making Youtube video. Here's my latest -

New video! HOW TO Advanced Kontakt mixer outputs in Vienna Ensemble Pro 6 - Part 1

Please subscribe, like and share. Most of all leave comments. I try to answer every comment.

2) After a few months away, I've returned with an aggressive YouTube channel release schedule. I'm releasing videos on such topics as advanced Music Theory (my major at UNT), Music Composition, (my other major at UNT), videos that cover advanced tips for Vienna Ensemble Pro and Kontakt, plus many DAWs including, Digital Performer, Cubase, Logic and Pro Tools (but mostly DP of course). I'll also do some product reviews. But I'll keep that to the sample libraries and software by companies who's products I personally use.

My next video will be on VSL's Synchron Piano.

I'm now releasing six videos a week (starting 8.2018).

Monday - Music theory. Analysis of Bach Chorales using Species Counterpoint, Schenkerian Analysis and Schoenberg's techniques!
Tuesday - Music Theory II - Analysis of Romantic, Impressionistic, 21 Century and Jazz standards (Real Book).
Wednesday - Composition and/or orchestration.
Thursday - Tips for DAWs, (Digital Performer, Cubase, Logic and Pro Tools) and/or product reviews for sample libraries and software of companies who's apps I use.
Friday - Patreon member's choice.
Saturday - Google or Skype hangout, discussing topics regarding everything music.

3) Patreon support. (Yes, I'm sure you knew that was coming but please understand it take a full day to make one video, and this is turning into a full time job). My Patreon website address is: Steve Steele's Patreon Page. Please consider donating. The channel won't be able to survive without you. I'm serious about that. The reward tiers are aggressive. You will have say in the videos I make and for those of you that donate into a certain tier will receive my phone number with permission to text or call me from noon -12am everyday to instantly ask anything about music theory, composition and orchestration questions, or for technical support on the applications I discuss.

I look forward to seeing some of you on Patreon and Youtube's comment section!

More news soon!

Thanks to MOTUNATION, the best forum on the planet!

Regards,
Steve Steele
Last edited by Steve Steele on Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mac Studio M1 Ultra, 128GBs Unified memory, 4TB SSD.
Interfaces: MOTU M2 and 8A (2.1 and 5.1 setups).
DAWs: Digital Performer 11, Logic Pro, Cubase 12 Pro, Studio One Pro.
Sample Libraries: Primary - VSL (all), Spitfire, (mostly all), and many others.
External Controllers: Metagrid Pro and Studio Logic SL|MIXFACE
mikehalloran

Re: I'm back! Custom DP and Vienna Ensemble Pro templates.

Post by mikehalloran »

Looks like you’ve been busy. Welcome back!
DP 11.31; 828mkII FW, micro lite, M4, MTP/AV USB Firmware 2.0.1
2023 Mac Studio M2 8TB, 192GB RAM, OS Sonoma 14.4.1, USB4 8TB external, M-Audio AIR 192|14, Mackie ProFxv3 6/10/12; 2012 MBPs Catalina, Mojave
IK-NI-Izotope-PSP-Garritan-Antares, LogicPro X, Finale 27.4, Dorico 5.2, Notion 6, Overture 5, TwistedWave, DSP-Q 5, SmartScore64 Pro, Toast 20 Pro
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Looking forward to it!
Music is movement in silence
My day jon - http://www.audioplanet.pl
My other passion - http://www.aps-company.pl
terrybritton
Primary DAW OS: Windows

Post by terrybritton »

Wonderful news, Steve! I'm just starting a pretty aggressive tutorial video schedule myself, starting with a series on using Cantabile 3. Nice to hear of your ideas as regards Patreon - I've been toying with the idea of using that myself.

Onwards and upwards!

Terry
Computer: Sweetwater CS400v7 Intel Core i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz | 64Gigs RAM | Windows 11 Pro x64 |
MOTU 828 mk3 hybrid

DAWs & Live: MOTU Digital Performer 11.31 | Cantabile Performer 4
Keyboard Synths: Kawai K5000s, Korg Wavestation
Controllers: NI Komplete Kontrol S-88 Mk3 & S-49 Mk2; Maschine Mk3 & JAM;
Akai MPK249 & 225, Alesis QX49, Behringer BCF2000 & FCB1010
Rack Modules: Ensoniq ESQm, Yamaha TX81Z, Wavestation SR

Tutorials: https://youtube.com/@CreatorsMediaTools