MF3: Where did my Filters go??? Please refresh my memory...

Discussion of all things related to MOTU's awesome MachFive software sampler.

Moderator: James Steele

FMiguelez
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

MF3: Where did my Filters go??? Please refresh my memory...

Post by FMiguelez »

Hello.

I may be going crazy, but I remember being able to see MachFive3's filters in a much better way, even having access (graphically) to better and more varied filters.

I remember being able to chose MANY filters from drop-down menus that looked exactly like the ones where you choose waveforms (Wavetable and Analog oscillators, etc.). I even played around with them (quite long ago). :?

Where are they? I've clicked everywhere I can think of, but I only find the filters' menus with text (not icons) and very non-descriptive and few of them.

Or could I really be confusing them with another program???? I don't believe so, because it wasn't Kontakt or DP or VE Pro or VI Pro (but there's the remote possibility). That's what I use most of the time...

Thanks!
Mac Mini Server i7 2.66 GHs/16 GB RAM / OSX 10.14 / DP 9.52
Tascam DM-24, MOTU Track 16, all Spectrasonics' stuff,
Vienna Instruments SUPER PACKAGE, Waves Mercury, slaved iMac and Mac Minis running VEP 7, etc.

---------------------------

"In physics the truth is rarely perfectly clear, and that is certainly universally the case in human affairs. Hence, what is not surrounded by uncertainty cannot be the truth." ― Richard Feynman
FMiguelez
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: MF3: Where did my Filters go??? Please refresh my memory

Post by FMiguelez »

Ha!

Never mind...

I found them. Duh!!! They were under the XPander filter. THAT one gives you all what I was looking for.

:unicorn:
Mac Mini Server i7 2.66 GHs/16 GB RAM / OSX 10.14 / DP 9.52
Tascam DM-24, MOTU Track 16, all Spectrasonics' stuff,
Vienna Instruments SUPER PACKAGE, Waves Mercury, slaved iMac and Mac Minis running VEP 7, etc.

---------------------------

"In physics the truth is rarely perfectly clear, and that is certainly universally the case in human affairs. Hence, what is not surrounded by uncertainty cannot be the truth." ― Richard Feynman