UVI Synth Sounds for Mach V v3

Discussion of all things related to MOTU's awesome MachFive software sampler.

Moderator: James Steele

ronjams
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: UVI Synth Sounds for Mach V v3

Post by ronjams »

I still have my EPS-16+ module in a rack with a SCSI hard dive attached! I have the sounds backed up with EPSm and not sure I have an old enough Mac to restore the drive. I had limited success with the Chicken Sys translator. I used the Windows version as it seemed to get better results. I'd kill to have some of those instruments in MachFive, specifically Miami Brass. That instrument though is highly dependent on the EPS's built in effects etc. Way more work than importing the audio files. If you have approximated that instrument I'd love to get my hands on it.
James after speaking with Garth at Chicken Systems, He would be willing to translate your library for a very reasonable fee. I plan to have him do that for me real soon. Even after purchasing the First Call Horns I still want the Miami Brass and the Pop Horns from the EPS. I would like to work something out with you if possible no matter if on windows or not.
Mac Studio M1 Max DIGITAL PERFORMER1248/8pre ESFalcon/kontakt/Unify & A LOT MORE GEAR