Stillwell Audio DP8 Update...

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
sstillwell
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Stillwell Audio DP8 Update...

Post by sstillwell »

Well have mercy! Just finally got both VST and AUs (latest unpublished betas) up and running in DP8.04 and for a wonder I didn't have any problems...no eaten keystrokes, no crashes...somebody bring me a glass of water...I think I may faint.

I'm not dead yet...keep your eyes on the website for news.

*looks around* I like what you've done with the place...been a while since I've been here.

:)

Scott
Grigri

Re: Stillwell Audio DP8 Update...

Post by Grigri »

Thank you Scott for your good news :D

Yours plugins are vital for my work.

David
Grigrisound

OSX 10.11.6 - MacPro Octo 2.8 - 12G RAM - Macbook pro 2017 I5 - 16 G RAM - Digital Performer 10.11 - Motu 828mk3 - Steven Slate - UAD2 -
jlaudon

Post by jlaudon »

Cool!! Can't wait :). I've been using the 32 bit versions in Jbridge, but JBridge has had a couple conflicts on my system, so I uninstalled it, and I miss my Rocket Compressor so.....
MacBook Pro 2021 (M1 Ultra) with 64 gigs RAM. DP 11.23
cloudsplitter

Post by cloudsplitter »

Scott are you going to send us registered users an email when they are ready..i use the plug ins often and need to keep them updated
Mac Pro 3,1 8 core 12 gigs ram Mavericks. DP-8.05 Fractal Audio Axe-FX Ultra, motu traveler, motu MIDI express, 2-24" LCD monitors, Yamaha HS80M,Yamaha NS10M's JBL28P monitors. Mackie control universal, BFD-2, Omnisphere,Trilian Ozone 4, Melodyne Studio/Editor, . Alesis Masterlink. Avalon 737sp. PCM 90. MikTek C4V. Korg Triton Extreme. Paul Reed Smith guitars, MPC-2500 there's more..but that's the heart of it.
reedster

Post by reedster »

Good day! I too have been missing Rocket. Wonder does Bombardier instantiate on mono tracks?
philbrown

Post by philbrown »

Thanks for posting and I love your plugs, Scott.
I just mixed our band's album and used Verbiage, The Rocket, Major Tom and CMX
and would have used Bombardier if I'd mastered it myself...
I also use the Rocket in my evry day spoken word editing/mastering.
It's quick and wonderful.

[O/T]
PS I'm an old friend and bandmate of Ed Riggs and Brion Leftwich in the Kaopectones.
Played a LOT of fun nights together.
2020 iMac 27" 3.6GHz 10 core i9 • Mac OS 12.2.1 • DP 11.04 • UAD-8 Octo card • Midas M32R

Plugs: UAD•Slate•Scuffham•Flux IRCAM•NI Komplete•Klanghelm•Waves•Spectrasonics•Arturia•Soundtoys•Nomad Factory•PSP•Stillwell•Cytomic•Korg•Five12•GForce
BKK-OZ

Post by BKK-OZ »

I miss the Rocket, I haven't used it very much, ever since I moved to 64 bit (yes, I know about the wrapper, etc.). Happy for the move to 64bit to be a fully paid upgrade, the price is so reasonable, I don't mind re-upping to support the effort that goes into the Stillwell/Schwa plugs.
Cheers,
BK

…string theory says that all subatomic particles of the universe are nothing but musical notes. A, B-flat, C-sharp, correspond to electrons, neutrinos, quarks, and what have you. Therefore, physics is nothing but the laws of harmony of these strings. Chemistry is nothing but the melodies we can play on these strings. The universe is a symphony of strings and the mind of God… it is cosmic music resonating through 11 dimensional hyperspace.
- M Kaku