P&M Seeks 10 000 Investors With A Group-buy Promo !

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
DontCrack
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

P&M Seeks 10 000 Investors With A Group-buy Promo !

Post by DontCrack »

Dear friends,

We are today launching the most ambitious Group-Buy ever organised at DontCrack. The idea is to gather together 10 000 users that will pull our V.I.P. Bundle price down to ONLY $99 !!! As the bundle contains 40 plug-ins, that drives the cost of each plug-in down to ONLY $2.48. Isn't that the craziest "No Brainer" you've ever seen in the audio industry ?

Our Group-Buy is a risk FREE operation for users as it starts at $199 (60% Discount) with a goal aiming 80% Discount ($99)...

When we do reach 10 000 users that will pay ONLY $99 for the total P&M bundle, that is almost $1,000,000 of income that we will directly invest in the development of future products. It is therefore YOU that are investing in R&D by simply buying our products at a total "No Brainer" cost !

By spreading the word around the web in dedicated forum boards, posting great testimonials on our Facebook page, contacting your "audio" buddies, you will help get the "Group-Buy" gauge to climb up to 10 000 users and the price will drop to $99 bucks…

Oh and BTW, we will offer a grace period refund to all previous customers that purchased a V.I.P. Bundle after December 1, 2012 that request it. We will also offer upgrades for those that purchased individual plug-in(s) during the same grace period for them to take advantage of the final group-buy price. Isn't that cool ?

And as always, all future upgrades will be FREE of charge. That has been our policy since day one.

Our company aims at being close to our clients, working directly with them, we know we can count on our users as they have proved to be so very enthusiastic and supportive since the beginning of the client-driven P&M adventure…

We need YOU more than ever, so please take this opportunity to participate by joining the Group-Buy TODAY and get ALL of your friends to take advantage of this once in a lifetime deal.

YOU are our only investor and we'll keep that in mind as we create great new products with you.

And to top it all off, every group buy participants will receive a "investors certificate" that entitles them to 50% off all future Plug & Mix product releases.

Join the Plug & Mix Group-Buy now !

Eric Nolot
Co Founder & CEO
DontCrack / Plug & Mix

Peter Donovan
Customer Support
Follow us on FaceBook
Buzzy

Re: P&M Seeks 10 000 Investors With A Group-buy Promo !

Post by Buzzy »

Good timing for me. :D

I'm in!
.Bzz...

Mac Pro 6 Core-10.14.6-32GB | DP 10 | 828mkII fw | Receptor 1&2 |Reason 10.2 | Goliath | EWQLSO Gold | QL RA | Voices of Passion | Ocean Way Drums Platinum | SSD-EX | Chris Hein Horns 1&2 | Komplete 12 | AAS - Ultra Analog | BS Accordions | Nomad Factory Integral Bundle | WaveArts Power Suite 5 | Izotope Music Production 3 | Variax 600| TD-8 Drums ||STUDIO››|| MacPro QuadCore-2.66-10.4.11-8GB | 828mk3 fw | 8Pre fw (X2)| MC Mix (X3) MC Control ||
scooter

Post by scooter »

Here's what's crazier.
I couldn't find anywhere to click to see what's in the bundle.

scoots
Macbook Pro OS 10.12.6, 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 gig memory, Apollo Twin audio interface.
kgdrum

Post by kgdrum »

Thinking about the target of 10,000 participants to hit the objective seems unrealistic and unattainable IMO.
Maybe I'm wrong but 10,000?
The pitch about "investors" and all of the proceeds going towards r&d seems kind of weird as well,sorry to sound jaded but it seems like a hard sell to me.
Last edited by kgdrum on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2012 Mac Pro 3.46GHz 12 core 96 gig,Mojave, DP11.01,Logic 10.51, RME UCX,Great River ME-1NV,a few microphones,UAD2, Komplete 12U,U-he,Omni & way too many VI's,Synths & FX galore!, Mimic Pro w/ SD3,Focal Twin 6 monitors, Shunyata...........
Radiogal

Post by Radiogal »

I already have all these sweet plugins. So very useful, easy to use, sounding great and totally 64 bit. Working great in DP and Logic and Wavelab. :dance:
I recommend them even full prize.
Go ´n get :)
MAC PRO 6 Core 3.33 GHz, 16 GB RAM, OSX 10.8.5, DP 9 MAC and WIN (64bit/Jbridge) AMPGUI Mellow, Logic 10, Wavelab 8 MOTU 24I/O (x2), MOTU 2408 MK3 (2x), WAVES Mercury 9, SSL, UAD2Quad, McDSP, Sound Toys, Sonnox, Sonalksis, NomadFactory, T-Racks, P&M, LexPCM, AbbeyRoad, DSM, VCC, VTM, FGX, Melda, EWQL SymphOrch/Piano Gold. Mixingdesk: AMEK Big 44, TK BC-1MK2, SSLcomp clones, GAPPre73, PCM91, TC, FMR. Monitors: Genelec 1031, ADAM A7, >40 mics http://www.ragdollproduction.com
labman
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Post by labman »

Hey RG, We have the DimensionD and it sounds incredible. But the AU version gave us all kinds of woes and we had to use the VST. Is your AU of dimension working fast and smooth in choosing presets in a complex DP8 session? It was extremely sluggish for us on certain treks. But as I say, the VST is flawless.
AMPGUI themes - Andy rocks!, 3 macs, MacPro 768GB ram, 16core OS11.7.10, DP11.31, all Waves, all SLATE, PSP, IK multimedia & Audioease plugs, all PAlliance, Softube, tons of NI VI's all air Spitfire, all Audiobro, all Berlin, EW PLAY, LLizard, MachFive3, Kontakt5, Omnisphere, RMX, LASS, all Soundtoys, Lexicon AU's, melodyne and others I know am forgetting, cause I'm old...Also mucho outboard rigs, MTPs, DTP, antelope WC, and 4 control surfaces with Raven.
Radiogal

Post by Radiogal »

labman wrote:Hey RG, We have the DimensionD and it sounds incredible. But the AU version gave us all kinds of woes and we had to use the VST. Is your AU of dimension working fast and smooth in choosing presets in a complex DP8 session? It was extremely sluggish for us on certain treks. But as I say, the VST is flawless.
Please check if you have the latest version of the plugins.
There was a new update for not so long ago.
MAC PRO 6 Core 3.33 GHz, 16 GB RAM, OSX 10.8.5, DP 9 MAC and WIN (64bit/Jbridge) AMPGUI Mellow, Logic 10, Wavelab 8 MOTU 24I/O (x2), MOTU 2408 MK3 (2x), WAVES Mercury 9, SSL, UAD2Quad, McDSP, Sound Toys, Sonnox, Sonalksis, NomadFactory, T-Racks, P&M, LexPCM, AbbeyRoad, DSM, VCC, VTM, FGX, Melda, EWQL SymphOrch/Piano Gold. Mixingdesk: AMEK Big 44, TK BC-1MK2, SSLcomp clones, GAPPre73, PCM91, TC, FMR. Monitors: Genelec 1031, ADAM A7, >40 mics http://www.ragdollproduction.com
bolla

Post by bolla »

I tried out all of their plugs when they were offering a free plug for a like on Facebook.
It was hard to decide which to get. Lots of good things. Instant gratification.
At full price the VIP bundle is good value.
At this price it is a no-brainer.

Cheers, Bolla
8 Core 2.8 10.11.1 DP 8.07 | Dual 2.5 G5 VEP Slave | PC i7 920 VEP Slave | UAD Sat Quad | MiniMoog
DontCrack

Post by DontCrack »

Hi all,

Thanks for the kind words end the usual enthusiasm here at Motunation !

@Scooter : Here's the link to all plug-ins included in the V.I.P. Bundle.

As for the AU issues : We (as many other manufacturers) do encounter compatibility issues specially with the AU format. That is because Apple simply doesn't provide any information as they update Audio Unit, OS systems, and other compilation tools… We are working on it all the time but we can only fix bugs that we can systematically reproduce which is not always the case with the AU format. Validation might not work 5 times and suddenly work the sixth :-/

I would suggest in a general way that you use the VST format against the AU every time it is possible. The VST format is much more documented and therefore stable than the AU format.

Thanks RG, Bolla and the others for the great support !

Kind Regards - Peter
Peter Donovan
Customer Support
Follow us on FaceBook
labman
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Post by labman »

Radiogal wrote: Please check if you have the latest version of the plugins.
There was a new update for not so long ago.
Hiya RG. Yes we have the latest updates.
AMPGUI themes - Andy rocks!, 3 macs, MacPro 768GB ram, 16core OS11.7.10, DP11.31, all Waves, all SLATE, PSP, IK multimedia & Audioease plugs, all PAlliance, Softube, tons of NI VI's all air Spitfire, all Audiobro, all Berlin, EW PLAY, LLizard, MachFive3, Kontakt5, Omnisphere, RMX, LASS, all Soundtoys, Lexicon AU's, melodyne and others I know am forgetting, cause I'm old...Also mucho outboard rigs, MTPs, DTP, antelope WC, and 4 control surfaces with Raven.
scooter

Post by scooter »

@Scooter : Here's the link to all plug-ins included in the V.I.P. Bundle.
Thanks for the link. I always need a little more help than everyone else here!! Probably because of my age.

scooter
Macbook Pro OS 10.12.6, 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 gig memory, Apollo Twin audio interface.