DP8 pdf manual?

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
Shooshie
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: DP8 pdf manual?

Post by Shooshie »

FMiguelez wrote:I can´t wait to get DP8 and put the manual in my iPad, along with all other manuals.

What I love is that, with something like iAnnotate, you can mark, make comments, highlight, take notes, etc., and things will stay synchronized with all computers and iDevices 8)
Thanks for that. I just bought iAnnotate, and it looks like something I've long been hoping for.

Shoosh
|l| OS X 10.12.6 |l| DP 10.0 |l| 2.4 GHz 12-Core MacPro Mid-2012 |l| 40GB RAM |l| Mach5.3 |l| Waves 9.x |l| Altiverb |l| Ivory 2 New York Steinway |l| Wallander WIVI 2.30 Winds, Brass, Saxes |l| Garritan Aria |l| VSL 5.3.1 and VSL Pro 2.3.1 |l| Yamaha WX-5 MIDI Wind Controller |l| Roland FC-300 |l|
FMiguelez

Post by FMiguelez »

kgdrum wrote:
FMiguelez wrote:I can´t wait to get DP8 and put the manual in my iPad, along with all other manuals.

What I love is that, with something like iAnnotate, you can mark, make comments, highlight, take notes, etc., and things will stay synchronized with all computers and iDevices 8)

WOW! iAnnotate sounds like it's pretty cool,will check this out.
*edited*
Looked: did you maybe mean
neu Annotate+ PDF ?
Hi KG.
It's iAnnotate:
http://www.branchfire.com/iannotate/

It can be synced to all devices and computers via Dropbox. Scribble anything in your DP8 manual in your Mac, and see it in you iPad at night when you fall asleep 8)

It's an iPad app that saves and opens any annotation you make to PDFs, and can be complemented with Preview in the computer.

This, along with DIgo, have made my E-Reading a breeze. Digo lets you annotate ANY web site, so if you are surfing and like a phrase, or a comment, or anything, open the Diggolet, highlight it and you are done. Next time you visit your websites, they will all be shown like you annotated them, and you can categorize and sort all your annotations by different means.
It's SO cool!
http://www.diigo.com/index

I do a LOT of science reading. Being able to mark interesting things as I go in the web is VITAL for remembering and keeping track of stuff.
Shooshie wrote:Thanks for that. I just bought iAnnotate, and it looks like something I've long been hoping for.
My pleasure! Glad you liked it :)
Mac Mini Server i7 2.66 GHs/16 GB RAM / OSX 10.14 / DP 9.52
Tascam DM-24, MOTU Track 16, all Spectrasonics' stuff,
Vienna Instruments SUPER PACKAGE, Waves Mercury, slaved iMac and Mac Minis running VEP 7, etc.

---------------------------

"In physics the truth is rarely perfectly clear, and that is certainly universally the case in human affairs. Hence, what is not surrounded by uncertainty cannot be the truth." ― Richard Feynman
kgdrum

Post by kgdrum »

kgdrum wrote:

WOW! iAnnotate sounds like it's pretty cool,will check this out.
*edited*
Looked: did you maybe mean
neu Annotate+ PDF ?
I asked because neu Annotate+ PDF has much better ratings in the app store than iAnnotate ,I haven't tried them but I guess either will do the job.
2012 Mac Pro 3.46GHz 12 core 96 gig,Mojave, DP11.01,Logic 10.51, RME UCX,Great River ME-1NV,a few microphones,UAD2, Komplete 12U,U-he,Omni & way too many VI's,Synths & FX galore!, Mimic Pro w/ SD3,Focal Twin 6 monitors, Shunyata...........