Is it possible to send my mix to more than one output pair a

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
arsis
Primary DAW OS: Windows

Post by arsis »

Is it possible to send my mix to more than one output pair at the same time ?
Lenovo Yoga i7, 16RAM, DP 10.11, Waves analog modeled plug-ins, AmpliTube, Shreddage 3 Jupiter, Mackie HR824 Mk1, Tobii Eye gaze mini.
Yes, I do everything using only my eyes. #ALSsucks
Even when I'm new school I'm old school.
crduval
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Post by crduval »

If you are using a MOTU audio interface you definitely can. Using Cuemix you can assign the main outs to other physical outputs easily.

You can also set up aux channels in DP with the master bus as input and assign outputs there as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
M2 MacBook Air, DP11, MOTU MX-4, MOTU Mach5, EWQLSO Platinum, Acoustic Samples B5, UAD Waterfall Organ, EWQL Platinum Pianos, UVI Falcon, UAD-2 Duo, MOTU Ultralite mk5, K2600XS controller
NazRat
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Re: Is it possible to send my mix to more than one output pa

Post by NazRat »

Maybe something in this thread that helps:

http://www.motunation.com/forum/viewtop ... =2&t=50267
DP8.06 PT11.2.0 VEP 5.3.x
828mkII 828mk3 ADA8000 MTP-AV Komplete Audio 6
Mac Mini Quad 10.9.4 - HP Quad Laptop Win 8.1
arsis
Primary DAW OS: Windows

Re: Is it possible to send my mix to more than one output pa

Post by arsis »

Thanks. I sent the master to a bus then set up two auxes to receive the bus and sent them to different outputs. I am still using two 828MKIs(ugh). No cuemix for me. I have definitely gotten my money's worth out of them. Track16 coming very soon. I am not working with bands any more, solo mission only, so the Track16 should be perfect. Going to sell my D&R Series 4000 and outboard and move completely in the box.
Lenovo Yoga i7, 16RAM, DP 10.11, Waves analog modeled plug-ins, AmpliTube, Shreddage 3 Jupiter, Mackie HR824 Mk1, Tobii Eye gaze mini.
Yes, I do everything using only my eyes. #ALSsucks
Even when I'm new school I'm old school.