Where is Kassonica?

The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other off topic discussion.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other matters outside deemed outside the scope of helping users make optimal use of MOTU hardware and software. Posts in other forums may be moved here at the moderators discretion. No politics or religion!!
FMiguelez
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Where is Kassonica?

Post by FMiguelez »

Has anybody heard from him? I haven't seen him here for months...
I hope he's Ok.
Mac Mini Server i7 2.66 GHs/16 GB RAM / OSX 10.14 / DP 9.52
Tascam DM-24, MOTU Track 16, all Spectrasonics' stuff,
Vienna Instruments SUPER PACKAGE, Waves Mercury, slaved iMac and Mac Minis running VEP 7, etc.

---------------------------

"In physics the truth is rarely perfectly clear, and that is certainly universally the case in human affairs. Hence, what is not surrounded by uncertainty cannot be the truth." ― Richard Feynman
cuttime

Re: Where is Kassonica?

Post by cuttime »

Been wondering the same thing myself for quite a while. :?:

Didn't he and some of our other Aussie blokes keep in touch?
828x MacOS 13.6.5 M1 Studio Max 1TB 64G DP11.31
FMiguelez

Post by FMiguelez »

Yeah. I was reading an oldish thread where he participated, and that's when I realized I had't seen the cat (his avatar) for a long time.
Mac Mini Server i7 2.66 GHs/16 GB RAM / OSX 10.14 / DP 9.52
Tascam DM-24, MOTU Track 16, all Spectrasonics' stuff,
Vienna Instruments SUPER PACKAGE, Waves Mercury, slaved iMac and Mac Minis running VEP 7, etc.

---------------------------

"In physics the truth is rarely perfectly clear, and that is certainly universally the case in human affairs. Hence, what is not surrounded by uncertainty cannot be the truth." ― Richard Feynman
MIDI Life Crisis

Where is Kassonica?

Post by MIDI Life Crisis »

Maybe he has a life? People get busy and sometimes have higher priorities than this tiny corner of the virtual world. Just sayin'

But while we're at it, where's Waldo and Carmen Santiago?
2013 Mac Pro 32GB RAM

OSX 10.14.6; DP 10; Track 16; Finale 26, iPad Pro, et al

MIDI LIFE CRISIS
davedempsey

Post by davedempsey »

Kass is a Melbourne resident.. I'm in Sydney and have never actually met him... maybe Nicky knows more... where's Nicky? Neither of them look this (guessing) :)

Lots of stuff and a recently acquired ability to stop buying
donreynolds

Post by donreynolds »

Nicky has been on here not too long ago.
DP 9, MacPro 2.93/8 core/22 Gb RAM. OS X 10.11.6, 13"Macbook PRO 2.66 Duo, OS 10.11.6 El Capitan, 2xWD 150gig Raptor x 2, x3 My Book Studio 1 & 2Tb drive x 2, DP 7.24, BLA/Motu 896 HD x 2, BLA microclock ll, Presonus Central Station, Waves Plat. V7 , Slate Everything, Melodyne studio, SSD 5, TruePianos, Scuffham S-Gear, Alpha Track, Event 20/20 bas, Adam A7, and other toys, Lotsa guitars, HeadRush GTR processor and a Korg Triton)
bdr

Post by bdr »

I'm in Melbourne, Kassonica and I have PM-ed in the past but never got together. His website seems gone so if anyone has any other contacts for him PM me and I'll see how he's going.

Brett
Mac 2.8 8-core, 20 GB RAM, Mac 10.9, DP 8, EWQLSO Platinum Play, Mach V II, Kontakt 5, Superior Drummer, AIR, Absynth 5, Plectrum, CronoX, Albino3, RMV, cup of tea.
kassonica

Post by kassonica »

Hi guys someone from the board contacted me (and not an Aussie either lol) and told me about this.

Its been way too long and I'm so out of touch DP 8 What the heck?...

Anyway it's been a long and sometimes hard hard road for me in the last 9 months, I've been moving around a bit, all my things have been storage and I've been trying to find a place to call home which I glad and proud to say I've found a home which is all mine :-)

So in a month I move in and when I'm set up expect me back with a vengence as I have a couple of projects to do straight away.

Its been actually good to have a break from recording and mixing but I'm ready for the next installment.

Take care all you great people and I promise it won't be long and I will be back with a million questions and hopefully some advice.
Creativity, some digital stuff and analogue things that go boom. crackle, bits of wood with strings on them that go twang
Tomrabbit

Post by Tomrabbit »

:D
MacBook Pro 8,3 2.3GHz i7 16GB Ram 10.11.6 , DP 7.2.4 & DP8 , Ultralite, Micro Express, Altiverb 6, Nomad Factory Integral Studio Pack etc...