TruePianos 1.90 and new Atlantis Module Available!!

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
jresende
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

TruePianos 1.90 and new Atlantis Module Available!!

Post by jresende »

Hi!!
New TruePianos Engine 1.90 and new Atlantis Piano Module.
Good piano sound!
See you!
Jota Resende
Brazilian Musician (Piano & Keyboards),Producer and Arranger.
https://www.facebook.com/jota.resende
jresende

Re: TruePianos 1.90 and new Atlantis Module Available!!

Post by jresende »

Free to. Registered users.
Jota Resende
Brazilian Musician (Piano & Keyboards),Producer and Arranger.
https://www.facebook.com/jota.resende
timriley

Post by timriley »

Yes I just received an email about this and downloaded..

Really like the new Atlantis module (a preview of Truepianos 2 apparently). Lovely sounding piano as already stated. Intel mac only though.

They're also doing a sale at present, 33% off.. Highly recommended if you don't already have it!
Mac Pro Quad XEON/2.8Ghz/12GB RAM

Macbook Pro Core Duo/2.16Ghz/2GB RAM

OSX 10.6.8/DP7.22
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Post by Topo »

I grabbed the demo, but it only includes Diamond. It's quite usable, but doesn't get better than my Ivory2 Steinway. However, I'm always looking for good pianos, and would love to hear how Atlantis stacks up. If you know of any demo's, or have some personal samples, post a link.
i7 2.93ghz iMac SSD & 16gb•DP7.2/9•StudioLive1642•Joe Meek 3Q•ADK Humburg T-67•ADK Vienna•Rode NT2•Taylor GS Koa limited•'71 Gibson Hummingbird•Fender Strat Plus w/lace sensors•Fender P bass•JBL 2325's•MOTU microlite•Tascam DAT•Alesis QS8•Yamaha U3•Ravenscroft 275 VI•Nord Piano•Specialized Stumpjumper Elite
Tritonemusic

Post by Tritonemusic »

Here's a link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dgbS4chhao" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DP 10.13, OS 13.6, iMac Pro (2017) 3.2 GHz 8-Core, 32 GB RAM, MOTU M4
heyitsjimi

Post by heyitsjimi »

They had a special discount, at one time, for MOTUNATION members. Does anybody know if they're still doing that ? It was quite a while ago.
DP 7.24, MacBook Pro/2.3 GHz Intel Core i7 /1 6 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
MOTU MTPAV, EWQL SO Gold, SD2, Gypsy, Spectrasonics Trilian, XLN Audio Addictive Drums, Addictive Keys, IK Total Workstation, AmpliTube 3, Ampeg SVX, T RackS3, CSR, NI B4 II, Yellow Tools Ind. Pro, and etc, etc ..other reverbs,delays, phasers, chorus,comps, etc. Mostly ancient synths, digital piano, mixer, outboard fx, controllers....yadayada

Post by Topo »

They have a 30% Christmas discount going on right now. Something like $125. That's as much as the motu discount.
heyitsjimi wrote:They had a special discount, at one time, for MOTUNATION members. Does anybody know if they're still doing that ? It was quite a while ago.
i7 2.93ghz iMac SSD & 16gb•DP7.2/9•StudioLive1642•Joe Meek 3Q•ADK Humburg T-67•ADK Vienna•Rode NT2•Taylor GS Koa limited•'71 Gibson Hummingbird•Fender Strat Plus w/lace sensors•Fender P bass•JBL 2325's•MOTU microlite•Tascam DAT•Alesis QS8•Yamaha U3•Ravenscroft 275 VI•Nord Piano•Specialized Stumpjumper Elite
williemyers

Post by williemyers »

Topo wrote:It's quite usable, but doesn't get better than my Ivory2 Steinway.
..and you really wouldn't expect it to, given that Ivory's about 3 times the going price ($329 v. $126) of TruePianos.
As I don't have Ivory, I've found TruePianos to be very useful, but if I *did* have Ivory, I would doubt that I would need TruePianos.
hope this helps...
DP 9.52(OS 10.13.6), PTools 11.3.3, Sibelius 2021.12,
MacPro 5,1 mid-2010, 2 x 2.93Ghz 12 core, ATI Radeon HD 5870, 64 Gig RAM, 4 x >120G SSDs, 2 x 25" LCDs
couple o' hardware synths, loadza legal libraries
Kurz Midiboard, MOTU MTP AV

https://vimeo.com/71580152

"I always wanted to be a composer - and I am..."
"I never wanted to be a recording engineer - and I'm not..."

~me

Post by Topo »

I've since found the finest combination yet, for my tastes. Nord NP 88 with a small amount of pads layered on top from a module. My Ivory has been in it's box for a year now. I just wish Synthogy would allow selling, or even, giving it away. I won't ever use it again, and would love to have an option to get it into the hands of someone that will.

BTW, the True Pianos product is pretty usable when it's mixed in with other instruments.
jlaudon

Post by jlaudon »

From what I read, the 40 day demo has added the Atlantis module, and been reset (use again). the best demo deal in music :-).
MacBook Pro 2021 (M1 Ultra) with 64 gigs RAM. DP 11.23