old unisyn

Discussion of issues related to MOTU's Sysex Editor/Librarian program.

Moderator: James Steele

anaudioman
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

old unisyn

Post by anaudioman »

I want to open my banks I created in Unisyn 1.5 (OS 9) in 2.1. I (OSX). Havn't had much sucess. Can anyone help?
Shooshie
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: old unisyn

Post by Shooshie »

My old files open fine. I don't know what to tell you. Maybe try reparing permissions or something. They might be corrupted. So far, I've been able to open every old Unisyn file, and I had dozens. On the other hand, it may have something to do with the way each instrument's profiles were written. I hope that's not the case.

By the way, you said version 2.1. Are you using version 2.11? Surely you are, but if not, maybe that's the difference. Get Info in the finder, and it will say version 2.1 in one place, but down at the bottom in the version number it will say 2.1.1. If it does not, then try downloading the current version.

Shooshie

<small>[ June 03, 2005, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: Shooshie ]</small>
|l| OS X 10.12.6 |l| DP 10.0 |l| 2.4 GHz 12-Core MacPro Mid-2012 |l| 40GB RAM |l| Mach5.3 |l| Waves 9.x |l| Altiverb |l| Ivory 2 New York Steinway |l| Wallander WIVI 2.30 Winds, Brass, Saxes |l| Garritan Aria |l| VSL 5.3.1 and VSL Pro 2.3.1 |l| Yamaha WX-5 MIDI Wind Controller |l| Roland FC-300 |l|