Scene / Song bug!!!

Moderator: ssp

5thletter
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Scene / Song bug!!!

Post by 5thletter »

Hello Nation and SSP,

Well this is my first post and I hate to make it a bug post and I don't know if this has been posted already but here it goes.

Let's say you load up 4 or 5 loops or instruments in the "A" Rack section, decide you don't like them delete them and then load up 4 or 5 new loops.

Now while doing all this there are NO loops or instruments in Rack B

When you switch to the Scene view it's ALL screwed up, none of the Racks will be numbered correctly, and some will even display as being in the B set of racks.

I'm at work right now so I can't give a screenshot but will post one as soon as possible, but it ends up being like this:

Rack View Scene View

A Rack 1 = A Rack 5
A Rack 2 = A Rack 8
A Rack 3 = B Rack 1
A Rack 4 = B Rack 3

This happens in Standalone or VSTi mode

Now for my specs:

MOTU BPM 1.5 Standalone or 64-bit plugin
Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate
1.5 GB of memory

I will be opening a MOTU tech-link with this same posting information. So any help or anyone having similar experiences let me know.

(And before you even think about it, no this is not a cracked version, fully paid for with several expansions from UVI!)

Eldgin "5th Letter" Brown
ssp

Re: Scene / Song bug!!!

Post by ssp »

i will forward this onto U.V.I and get a response from them.

one thing to be aware of... i really dislike win 7!! :D i dont like any os that is still an open beta. but i will see what i can do for you and get one of the U.V.I guys to get back to me as soon as possible

mac pro 8-core, mac mirror door dp, graphite g4 400.
Motu 2408/24io interfaces, PT HD, Event opals, Focal twin 6.
Too many synths to mention!
5thletter

Re: Scene / Song bug!!!

Post by 5thletter »

Thanks SSP!!

I did open a techlink which so far has gone unread by MOTU so it's just a waiting game.