about 1.5

Moderators: James Steele, ssp

sampa
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

about 1.5

Post by sampa »

Hello all - I just want to be clear about something. The only actual new content as far as sounds go is the beat box anthology...is this correct.? All other new genres are based on patterns of the sounds that we already had in v.1 ? Thanks.
joker77

Re: about 1.5

Post by joker77 »

The new Uvi Soundbank uses new presets + sounds from Anthology along with. I uninstalled the previous Bpm + soundbanks, and reinstalled using the new ones..Mine works perfectly.There are new sections NOW- kits+patterns that we're present in 1.0,are in a folder called - HipHop-RnB,plus theres a bunch of new folders,and presets.If your a windows user, wanna be safe,uninstall and reinstall as mentioned in the manual.ENJOY!
Mac:Mac Pro 8 Core|12GB Ram|Lion OSX 10.7.2
Hardware:RME Fireface|Alesis Q7|Lavry AD/DA|Grace 101|FocusritePre|Presonus Monitor Station|DynAudio Bm5a Mk2|Event
Software:Maschine|Emulator X3|Mach Five 3|Geist|UVI sound libraries|Pro Tools 10|Logic 9|Studio One Pro 2
joker77

Post by joker77 »

Also for what it's worth the Anthology bank is better then the one I bought,the kits are all filled up :wink:
Hardware:RME Fireface|Alesis Q7|Lavry AD/DA|Grace 101|FocusritePre|Presonus Monitor Station|DynAudio Bm5a Mk2|Event
Software:Maschine|Emulator X3|Mach Five 3|Geist|UVI sound libraries|Pro Tools 10|Logic 9|Studio One Pro 2
sampa

Post by sampa »

Anthology is definitely great!!! I am on a mac, I did not uninstall the old version. I just intalled 1.5 then replaced the ufs soundbanks with the new ones. I hope i didnt have to uninstall first. oh well but it seems everything is woking fine so far so i guess on a mac there might not be a need to unistall the old version??
joker77

Post by joker77 »

see below
Last edited by joker77 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ssp

Post by ssp »

on the mac uninstall first then install the new update, this is in the pdf manual also.

mac pro 8-core, mac mirror door dp, graphite g4 400.
Motu 2408/24io interfaces, PT HD, Event opals, Focal twin 6.
Too many synths to mention!
sampa

Post by sampa »

I am on the mac - i did not uninstall. Do you think I should redo everything? I dont think i had a problem. Also SSP can you confirm the sampling bug? thanks
ssp

Post by ssp »

If I get a chance to at some point tomorrow I will check it out for you, I am upto my eyeballs in electronics at the moment testing this new hardware I am making. As soon as I can I will see what happens for me.

FrankW

Post by FrankW »

I believe the uninstall was/is more PC specific. I did not uninstall. I'm on a Mac...
ssp

Post by ssp »

Frank, every revision on the mac while testing was uninstalled prior to installing the next update. on the pc it just over-wrote.