I just finished mixing my bands EP last night!

Share music created in Digital Performer
Forum rules
This forum is where you can post links to sound files of your projects created in Digital Performer in order to get feedback. You may also plug your band and announce live performances.
OldTimey
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

I just finished mixing my bands EP last night!

Post by OldTimey »

After a few months of hard work, balancing a day job with working on music and other artistic projects, I have finally finished arranging and mixing my bands EP, and am sending it off to the mastering engineer on Monday. The majority of the album was tracked in two 8 hour sessions at Studiowest in Rancho Bernardo, CA, on a PTHD rig. I mixed everything and did overdubs entirely in DP, with UAD-1 plugs and Altiverb.

I think ill wait to post a link with songs until the mastering is done, but I'm so excited to be finished I just needed to post it somewhere. Thanks to everyone on this board, Unicornation is my go to website while waiting for tracks to bounce, and to I've learned a ton about DP here.

When the tracks come back I will post a link! Thanks again!
builder

Awesome

Post by builder »

Can't wait to hear them......
Music - http://www.missingpalmerwest.com/Missin ... songs.html

Dual 2.0 G5 (Rev. A), 4.5 GB Ram, Powerbook 1.5 GHZ 1.5 GB Ram, (BLA) 828mkII, UAD-1 X2 , 10.4.8, DP 5.13, Sebatron VMP2000e, Sytek MPA, Many Mics
chrispick
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Post by chrispick »

Same here. Post 'em when you got 'em.
OldTimey

Post by OldTimey »

Will do...they are in the ME's hands right now...she just posted a file for me to proof, and it's sounding good!