Where can i send my 828mk2 to repair in BOSTON?

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
Discussion related to installation, configuration and use of MOTU hardware such as MIDI interfaces, audio interfaces, etc. for Mac OSX
joygarcia
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Where can i send my 828mk2 to repair in BOSTON?

Post by joygarcia »

i need to find the right address i have send this message lot of time to MOTU.com and no answers, so can any one help me!
bkshepard

Post by bkshepard »

Since MOTU is in Cambridge, you ought to go directly to them. Their tech support phone number is 617 576 3066. According to the website, they no longer do tech support through email--you have to use their web interface. Go to http://www.motu.com/techsupport and click the big "Contact Tech Support Now" button at the top of the page. Good luck.
-Brian

Mac M1 Ultra 20-core, OS 14.3.1, 128 GB RAM, DP 11.3.1, UA Apollo x6
jborum

Post by jborum »

A funny story about the Cambridge repair place:

When I was living in Boston a friend of mine called MOTU about a repair. They said to send it in and gave him the address, and he realized that he was only about 3 blocks away. When he walked over there to hand deliver it they were HIGHLY suspicious of him. They wouldn't open the door for some time, and they were giving him 20 questions through a little crack in the door about why he was there, why he didn't mail the interface like everybody else, how he found them, etc. He said he felt like he was carrying a bomb or a shotgun for all the suspicion thrown his way.

They eventually opened the door briefly to take his interface and asked that in the future he mail any repairs to them. It was returned by post, naturally.

=-)
joygarcia

Post by joygarcia »

:shock: lol