Free download tracks from upcoming album

Share music created in Digital Performer
Forum rules
This forum is where you can post links to sound files of your projects created in Digital Performer in order to get feedback. You may also plug your band and announce live performances.
Kubi

Free download tracks from upcoming album

Post by Kubi »

Since it's taking a bit longer than I thought to get CINEMATIC 2 finished, I'm offering two tracks as 'preview downloads' on my MySpace page. Click here to go there.

The tracks are BORDERLANDS - HIC SUNT LEONES, and LOT C.

They're playing in the MySpace player on my profile page (along with two tracks from my current CD Cinematic), and you can download both and keep 'em. Just like that. How sweet is that?

Let me know how you like them. And if you're not my fwend yet, please be sure to be-fwend me... So we can all be fwends. :) (Apologies for the hint of sarcasm - even after more than a year, I'm still a little weirded out by the whole MySpace paradigm...)

Enjoy the music!

And of course DP figured prominently - DP is what I use! Programmed, tracked and mixed using, well, DP.... :D :D :D
melenko
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Post by melenko »

Very special!
I like Borderlands a lot!
Good sound!
Things are sometimes too slow, but very intelligent.
Kubi

Post by Kubi »

Thanks! Glad you enjoy it.

:D
dosuna11
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Post by dosuna11 »

Very ethereal and meditative. I like the sparse use of strings. Good stuff.
iMac 2.7Ghz quadcore i5 16 gig RAM DP 7.24 OS 10.6.8, iMac G5 2.1GHz 2.5 gig Ram DP 5.13 OS 10.4.11 MOTU 828 MK2, East West Platinum Plus, Miroslav Philharmonic, Komplete 5, Kontakt 2 Garritan Big Band, Mr Sax T, The Trumpet, DrumCore, Trilogy and Trillian, Ivory, MachFive, Ethno Instrument, Reason 4, SampleTank 2 Sampletron, Samplemoog, Melodyne Editor, Nomad plugins, Vintage Warmer, Ozone 4, Amplitube Jimi, Xgear and AmpegSVX.
http:www.davidosuna.com