New Macbook Pro ...???

Macintosh software/hardware discussion and troubleshooting

Moderator: James Steele

Macinbowl
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

New Macbook Pro ...???

Post by Macinbowl »

I've just tried to buy a macbook pro and all stock were at 0 , wich can mean that new machine are on the way.... Mac Rumors also have an article about new macbook pro coming soon.

http://www.macrumors.com/2007/05/23/ana ... s-at-wwdc/

Hope it will be soon cause I really need it.... and when come the time to buy a new Mac, I suddently get kinda exited so this litlle "waiting situation" is not really welcome :roll: :? :lol:
Imac Intel core 2 duo 2.33Ghz-2G ram / Macbook Pro 17" core 2 duo 2.33Ghz-2G ram/DP5.12/Logic 8.0.1/M5/MSI/BFD/828/RME Fireface 800/EMU 0404/Dynaudio BM5A
auptown
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Post by auptown »

Yes there are rumors of an update to the MacBook Pro at WWDC in June, but if you want one now, the Apple refurb store has all of them in stock. That's where I normally by my Macs (bought my last 3 that way) and I have been very happy with the price and the units.

In case you don't know where this is, go to the Apple store, then go down to the red tag on the right hand side, lower down on the screen. Then you have to click another tab to get to computers. And then you see what they have. It varys from day to day, but I think they just re-stocked the page today.

Happy hunting.
MacPro 2x2.66, 5G ram, 1 SATA, 2 raptors, 2408 mk3, MOTU HD192, Mackie MCU
Dual 2.0g G5, 7g ram, 1 SATA drive, 1 IDE drive, Duende, Liquid Mix, UAD-1,
OS X 10.4.11, DP 5.13, MOTU 2408mk3, BFD, RMX, Atmosphere, EWQLSO Gold XP, Ethno, Grace m906, Blue Sky 5.1 monitors
MacBook Pro 2.13 3G ram, ext FW drive